• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PWKCtVLpjU8WwTF5Od0xoJW_FfE=.gif

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine her trying to recover on a Hospital bed.. watching TV, and she hears news of her own death. šŸ˜Ÿ

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
We even got a quote from the rep from Tanya's husband, Lance, saying, "As I held her in her last moments, she opened her eyes."

So I guess they the family thought she was gone and started telling people only for her to wake up.

odiin

Oct 27, 2017
Makes you wonder how many other celebrity deaths have been misreported. Has anyone checked on David Bowie recently?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
So is she on her death bed? Or is she like alive alive?

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
WTF. So what is her situation?? Is it Covid related? Is she in a hospital in a vegetative state? Did she not answer her phone and her husband reported her dead? So many questions.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Update 2: TMZ now reports she has died for real this time
Oct 27, 2017

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck is happening here.

K.Jack looks like you're going to have to update the title once more? lol what.
So what the actual real status ?
Sunday:
-Her partner says goodbye to her in the hospital and starts telling all their friends she died
-One of these friends tells the media and other corroborate the story
Monday:
-The partner gets a call Monday morning during an interview that she is still alive
-The friend that told the media tell them that she's still alive
-She passes away Monday evening

Oct 25, 2017
that poor dude, shit
says goodbye and is told she's dead, later gets given hope by being told she's actually still alive, then she actually dies
that man needs support

louie

Oct 29, 2017
That poor man. The footage of him is absolutely heartbreaking.

I think we should cool it with the memes.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I can only imagine the amount of early/erroneous death calls that have been made with all these months of covid protocols, where people in the ICU's don't get visitors. Let alone any that get the erroneous call, get another call that they haven't died, and get a 3rd call that they finally and actually have died.