• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
That's "amazing".

There was a rally in my town this weekend, the first of its kind here, in "support" of police. Organized by a retired ranking police officer of the dept, and "two women who wish to remain anonymous." The rally culminated in a gathering in front of the old and no-longer-occupied police department building, not the current police department building. Yeah.

Oct 27, 2017
"Black Lives Matter"

-All Lives Matter-

*Paint streets as a mural*

-This shit-

It really is amazing how they just, have no fucking originality at all. They literally just copy what we do.

If you hadn't noticed Pigs/ Conservatives/ Nationalists aren't trying to create anything, they're just trying to troll people.

It's, "U Mad?" as a political strategy

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Probably should've just stuck with 1 or 2 colors and not try to do a weird flag pattern.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Block the blue?

is this a saying?

the fuck?

nm it's back*

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Rock the Bluths?

... Job?
i have the worst fucking supporters
kUHgjJJ.gif

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Hahaha they fucking tried. Oh that's sad. Really hammers home how braindead these people can be.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone's tripping over how hideously fucked the overall mural is, and meanwhile I'm looking at the horribly-drawn but clear attempt at an awareness ribbon.

tenor.gif

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
You'd think the Blue would feel pretty backed having access & the right to use lethal weapons and military grade equipment on top of basically gaining the instant benefit of the doubt from our gross justice system and consistently being depicted as default heroes across mainstream media.

Always found it disturbing that the rallying symbol for cops and their fanclub is a photonegative American flag. Kaepernick kneels to the flag and he's demonized. Cops actually co-op and bastardize the flag in a reactionary, disingenuous ploy to pretend to be stigmatized and they're celebrated.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
You'd think the Blue would feel pretty backed having access & the right to use lethal weapons and military grade equipment on top of basically gaining the instant benefit of the doubt from our gross justice system and basically being depicted as default heroes across mainstream media.

This. If a police officer gets shot the state is going for LWOP or the needle. When a citizen gets shot by a police officer the state does everything it can to get them off.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Are they? I've only lived here a couple years and had no interaction with them, but I thought the protests were relatively peaceful compared to everywhere else and a decent number of cops marched?

The resistance against protests are relatively peaceful now, but make no mistake the Tampa police are just like so departments around the country.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
The design is way too busy obviously

Not surprised. Conservatives are bad at anything creative - their comedy sucks, they can't write for shit without punching down, their political cartoons lack any subtlety at all (LET'S LABEL EVERYTHING SO THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT HOW HARD WE'RE STICKING IT TO THE LIBS!), and their 'art' is shitty too. About all they're good at is screwing over the poor and minorities.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I always forget if the thin blue line is an ACTUAL literal hate symbol, or if I've just seen it so much around and associated with hate symbols that it blends together.

It doesn't matter, it's still a hate symbol even if not really classified as one.