• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Being under 6 ft is a positive in this case

University researchers believe taller people may be at greater risk of contracting COVID-19 compared to their smaller peers.

The early findings of a survey of 2000 people in the UK and US suggests that the virus is transmitted via what 'aerosol transmission', rather than droplets alone.

The study found that being tall, specifically being over 6ft, more than doubled the probability of having COVID-19.

So 6 ft and over ERA we're already dead.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk

Tall people are more at risk of catching coronavirus

Researchers at the University of Manchester found that being tall more than doubled the probability of having a COVID-19

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
If everyone just crawled everywhere we'd be ok.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
Tall kings, don't let that silly virus make you feel ashamed of who you are. God gave us every inch of our being for a reason.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate Language
what if i strap some manlet to my face to stop the rona? what then?

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Wear a fucking mask regardless of your height.

Imagine if the topic instead read that obese folks are at less risk compared to their skinnier counterparts. I wonder if some of the posts here would this fucking asinine.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Wear a fucking mask regardless of your height.

Imagine if the topic instead read that obese folks are at less risk compared to their skinnier counterparts. I wonder if some of the posts here would this fucking asinine.
Pretty confident any post saying they're now free to not wear a mask was sarcasm

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
6'0" but I have bad posture so I'm thinking that might save my life.

EAT SHIT MRS PHILLIPS IN 3RD GRADE FOR CRITICIZING MY SLOUCH