• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Your title clashes with your post. Why is Genshin Impact more important than any Xbox exclusive? Because it's a F2P game that hit the spotlight? Is it going to matter more in the long run than The Elder Scrolls 6?

And what does value have to do with anything

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Your title clashes with your post. Why is Genshin Impact more important than any Xbox exclusive? Because it's a F2P game that hit the spotlight? Is it going to matter more in the long run than The Elder Scrolls 6?

And what does value have to do with anything
Yup. They own a little game called Minecraft too.

ANDS

Banned
Jun 25, 2019
Hopefully not, Among Us is amazing.

I mean in terms of viewers/eyeballs. Fall Guys still pulls in big player numbers on PC alone (I'm sure console also has a good playerbase) and Among Us isn't likely going anywhere; just feels like something is primed to take its place.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Official Staff Communication
Do Not Engage in Platform/Console Wars

Many posters will have preferences and favorites when it comes to video games and the platforms they appear on. It is important to keep in mind that there's nothing wrong with other members having different tastes. Platform holders are multi-billion dollar corporations that do not need cheerleaders or champions to defend them. Do not be bitter if a console you like sells less hardware than the alternatives, if a competing platform enjoys success, or if a title is announced for other platforms. You can have favorites without being obnoxious or disruptive about them.

Death Penalty

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This reads like blatant console warring but the fact that a titty gacha game like Genshin Impact is the key weapon makes it amusing enough that I think I'm cool with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.