• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
How long are these shorts? Seems a bit odd to do so few, though I'm super intrigued by exploring more Dooku stuff.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
If they do a season 2 that continues prequel era characters I want these:

Ventress
Grevious pre-cybernetics
Young Palpatine and Plagueis
Obiwan and Satine
Mother Talzin/The Nightsisters

Slatsunus

Nov 2, 2017
I always liked being him in Jedi Power Battles.

So we're definitely getting qui gon in Obi Wan then huh? I've been waiting for ghost Qui Gon for like 2 decades now
Qui Gon "ghost" showed up in TCW. But he didn't complete the training so he could only show up as a voice with some lights.

Wonder if they will keep that for Kenobi

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
I'm here for this prequel pandering. We're prime consumers now so it's our time to shine. Original series fans are getting ready to check into their local nursing homes so it makes sense for us to get the pandering now

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Any indication on whether there will be more Visions, or if any of those will be turned into a full show?

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
So its just dooku and ahsoka? That is kinda lame. We dont need more ahsoka stuff. She is getting her own disney show and was the main character of a movie and several seasons of clone wars.
Cool for dooku stuff though.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So its just dooku and ahsoka? That is kinda lame. We dont need more ahsoka stuff. She is getting her own disney show and was the main character of a movie and several seasons of clone wars.
Cool for dooku stuff though.

I wouldn't say Ahsoka is the mc of Clone Wars at all. Just one that's very prominent.

I would however argue that Ahsoka is the most popular female Star Wars character right now. Even my boyfriend is obsessed with her and he's very new to Star Wars. Not really surprising that they want to capitalize on her popularity and expand her story as much as possible.

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
I wouldn't say Ahsoka is the mc of Clone Wars at all. Just one that's very prominent.

I would however argue that Ahsoka is the most popular female Star Wars character right now. Even my boyfriend is obsessed with her and he's very new to Star Wars. Not really surprising that they want to capitalize on her popularity and expand her story as much as possible.

Oh I like Ahsoka, dont get me wrong. I am super excited for the live action show coming.
Loved Rosario playing her in Mando/Bobba shows. But after all the clone wars and rebels and waiting for the new show. This seems kinda unneeded. Just imo. Id rather other characters rather than more Ahsoka.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Oh I like Ahsoka, dont get me wrong. I am super excited for the live action show coming.
Loved Rosario playing her in Mando/Bobba shows. But after all the clone wars and rebels and waiting for the new show. This seems kinda unneeded. Just imo. Id rather other characters rather than more Ahsoka.

I don't mind it but I kinda agree too. Can you imagine if they devoted episodes to Grevious in his full organic form and show him slow transform into being 98% machine.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Filoni shoving his waifu into everything like always. So many stories or characters could use on the Jedi council nope got to use his Ahsoka

Plus you know she rejects being called a Jedi so how can she be in tales of Jedi when she herself doesn't call herself one

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

Ahsoka does what Rey Skywon't

kowhite

May 14, 2019
People say make something new! And I'm like yeah! But then I'm like yeah I want this.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Dooku stuff I could easily see showing how he became disillusioned with the Jedi to be seduced to the Dark Side by Palpatine in the first place.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Filoni shoving his waifu into everything like always. So many stories or characters could use on the Jedi council nope got to use his Ahsoka

Plus you know she rejects being called a Jedi so how can she be in tales of Jedi when she herself doesn't call herself one
Sorry you don't like the best SW character.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Odds of one of Dooku's episodes explaining his penchant for fine space silk sleepwear?
maxresdefault.jpg
latest

Approaching 100%

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
If they do a season 2 that continues prequel era characters I want these:

Ventress
Grevious pre-cybernetics
Young Palpatine and Plagueis
Obiwan and Satine
Mother Talzin/The Nightsisters
3/5 of these aren't and never were Jedi lol Grievous isn't even force sensitive haha

But I would love a story about him pre-cybernetics
This is before they left the Jedi Order
One of the Ahsoka stories is after.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
It will be the mother of all missed opportunities if Quinlan Vos isn't featured. Ayla Secura too deserves some recognition.

I'm not too hot on Star Wars retreading old grounds again but I'll take it if it's well made.

I am pretty sure one of the four CG feature projects Filoni is reportedly working on is the Quinlan Vos Clone Wars arc that never got animated.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
I am pretty sure one of the four CG feature projects Filoni is reportedly working on is the Quinlan Vos Clone Wars arc that never got animated.
Dark Disciple was great, but I'd be kinda disappointed if they animated it over stuff we haven't gotten in any way. I'd love to see arcs like the Bounty Hunter, Kashyyk, Rex and R2, Yuuzahn Vong, Ahsoka in a Sith Temple or the Mon Calamari arcs over a story we've already had told.

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds truly great, but I hope we get season 2 with an arc focusing on Qui-Gon. Maybe his early exploits with Obi-Wan. He deserves it.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
Some episodes fleshing out Barriss Offee and her fall would be great, too.

Kinda crazy we haven't really gotten anything about her since those episodes.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Dark Disciple was great, but I'd be kinda disappointed if they animated it over stuff we haven't gotten in any way. I'd love to see arcs like the Bounty Hunter, Kashyyk, Rex and R2, Yuuzahn Vong, Ahsoka in a Sith Temple or the Mon Calamari arcs over a story we've already had told.

Honestly I'd rather see Ventress and Maul's aborted Clone Wars arcs wrapped up in animation. I have no time for or interest in the books, and those characters deserve closure in the medium the vast majority of their stories were told in.

And the Yuuzhan Vong can stay gone forever.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Give me 6 episodes on Quinlan Vos and how he survived the purge you cowards

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This timeline can never move forward again.

www.resetera.com

Kathleen Kennedy: We are focusing on setting future SW movies in the sequel era and beyond

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/star-wars-upcoming-movies-set-around-sequel-era-kathleen-kennedy-exclusive/ "The sequel era is what we talk a lot about in terms of where we're going with our movies, and just how far out from that we'll go. That's very much the space we're concentrating...

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care where a story takes place in the timeline. An entertaining tale can be told about anyone anywhere. Focusing only on something as specific as when something takes place shows no real interest in storytelling, just on plot points.