• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 23, 2017
Captain Kisara or however it's spelled looks awesome.

E3iwY5CVcAQeUK8

Last edited:

timerhyme

Apr 19, 2018
This game looks like a good time, may buy day 1 if September/early October doesnt have anything else for me

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
Oh wow, the two new playable characters looks so good.

But yeah, Day 1. Hopefully it runs decent in PS4.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
New guy looks cool. New girl is boring though. Looks like a generic unnamed NPC type character. The villain also looks kind of meh. I love dark edgy character designs but he just looks kind of lame. I want to see more of whoever was riding the dragon though.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
What is with the generic ass Hollywood music? Tales shouldn't sound like that imho
Voice direction seemed like ass too

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Total Tales noob here. Game looked cool to me, can I just jump in this or will I be totally lost?

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Total Tales noob here. Game looked cool to me, can I just jump in this or will I be totally lost?

Jumping in here is prefect fine. Essentially every Tales of are completely distinct outside of those that have a 2 in the name.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
Day one because it has been quite some time since we got a Tales of game. This one looks really good too.

Future Gazer

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly this looks like the revitalization that Zestiria wanted to be. Hopefully it sticks the landing this time.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
I'm disappointed this game has battle transitions. Xenoblade spoiled me with the seamless battles. I thought this was going to be a big step forward for the franchise but its just Tales with a bit of a bigger budget.