• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I had a bbq beef, brown sugar tater tots bowl, and a couple of hot links. Got a milk tea with boba/pudding to wash it all down after.

What is everybody else having today?

tfnKxLc.jpg

HoskgyH.jpg
L2dc1ju.jpg

sehLL9v.jpg

uvIuI4W.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary so we're going to get some fancy takeout from a local place and are thinking about a picnic idk

Oct 27, 2017
Pork ribs, rib tips, beef brisket, Hmong sausage, and egg rolls. The first food truck in our neighborhood opened up at the park, it's Hmong BBQ and I wanted to try everything :o

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
KFC has Beyond Fried Chicken.

Gonna go down the street and pick some up. Maybe some baked beans or corn on the cob too. Have myself a vegan fried chicken dinner.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
KFC has Beyond Fried Chicken.

Gonna go down the street and pick some up. Maybe some baked beans or corn on the cob too. Have myself a vegan fried chicken dinner.
lucky jerk, the Beyond Fried Chicken is still only in select locations and i wanna try it so bad :(

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Making a spinach pasta with home grown spinach. We get take out on Friday's typically. Probably getting Indian or Thai this weekend.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Take-out is Saturday night. Normally wings or Thai.

Tonight is homemade pizza (feta, banana peppers, roasted red peppers) and Michigan salad.