• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
"Looking ahead, Take-Two has the strongest development pipeline in its history, including sequels from our biggest franchises as well as exciting new IP. We are actively investing in emerging markets, platforms and business models, and are exceedingly well positioned to capitalize on the positive trends in our industry and to generate growth and margin expansion over the long-term."

businesswire

In the latest financial results for Take Two. More Mafia and Bioshock probably part of that.

Fabtacular

Jul 11, 2019
Would Take Two please give Bioshock to Hideo Kojima?

(Alternatively, please give NBA 2k22 to Hideo Kojima.)

Iacomus

Dec 26, 2018
I know this is a pitful suggestion but as they are exceeding expectations, maybe they could focus on remaking they're classics games. Like GTA 3/VC/SA/LCS/VCS?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Other than the obvious (GTA, NBA 2K, RDR), I'd like to see sequels to Mafia, Bioshock, and L.A. Noire.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Bioshock: Return to Rapture, Mafia: Viva Las Vegas, Bully 2, Chicago Noire,
source.gif

I would do things for this

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
We know Firaxis is working on a new IP which is super exciting. They've also signed a deal with Sumo Digital so who knows what that could be.

They could have a really exciting first could years on the new consoles.

Dec 15, 2017
Hopefully RDR2 PC fixes and RDR remaster are on their pipeline as well. I would overhaul Rockstar quest design before releasing any new game.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
GTA 6 surely, but hopefully a return to Bioshock. I've given up my slim hopes for Bully 2, lets not lie to ourselves folks.

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure about there being another GTA. GTA 5 only sold over 100 million copies, I doubt it has a future :(.

barksi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We can assume:

Ghost Story Games/Ken Levine new IP
Sumo Digital new game(s)
Hangar 13 new IP
Firaxis new IP
new Bioshock game by yet to be announced studio codenamed Parkside
2K Silicon Valley game (new IP?)
something Rockstar - Bully 2? new IP (I hope)? GTA6?
Private Division partnerships