• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VX1

Oct 28, 2017
Europe
I'd be pretty disappointed if that was the case. Never understood the hype over BioShock, outside the first game maybe. Would love to see another TPS horror game that's got some awesome design like Dead Space

Yeah,i was never fan of Bioshock either.I hope we get something else from them.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
So 2K now has:

- Firaxis
- Visual Concept
- Hangar 13 in Novato
- Hangar 13 in Prague
- Hangar 13 in Brighton
- Hangar 13 in Brno
- This new studio
- Yuke's
- 2K Marin

I noticed that Hangar13 an 2K Marin are in the same city, Novato.
Can you confirm jschreier

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So 2K now has:

- Firaxis
- Visual Concept
- Hangar 13 in Novato
- Hangar 13 in Prague
- Hangar 13 in Brighton
- Hangar 13 in Brno
- This new studio
- 2K Marin

I noticed that Hangar13 an 2K Marin are in the same city, Novato.
Can you confirm jschreier
2K Marin doesn't exist anymore. Hangar 13 and Parkside are in Novato. Condrey's studio is elsewhere in SF.

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
Some Bioshock with a new setting and Dead Space quality dismembering and UI design would be some stuff of dreams...

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
curious to see what they're gonna do. creative freedom is good but it also makes me wonder just how much freedom

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No?

We heard about a new Bioshock game last year.

I could swear it's been talked about in whispers all generation.

If memory serves 2K marin was working on it before they got hit and then it moved to a Hanger 13 satellite team during Mafia 3 development which might still be the current team?

I dont know. I guess I could see a gap where it was dead between Marin closing and Hanger 13 spinning up.