• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Dang, beaten by a second
tumblr_p8wv6qjGvC1rwpq7qo6_250.gif

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
if they are as friendly as a normal bee, lets find a way to make more and have the pollinate the FUCK out shit. lol

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You need to be cute to survive in the world now.

tumblr_oqujysYue11tzkxwxo1_1280.gif

tenor.gif

Awww. Don't worry cute little fur babies, humanity will never let you go extinct.

There are actually scifi stories that deal with humanity going out of its way to save alien species that we think are cute while letting the more "monstrous" looking ones die or even going to war with them.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fisheye lens for scale is really unhelpful. And relative to his fingers it looks smaller than the true KING OF BEASTS the Japanese hornet.

AQBcIFH.jpg

And yes, they sting and apparently it really hurts.

BUT if you're gonna do a "for scale" amplification, real or deceptive, the all time GOAT is the Coconut Crab trash can.

JfXBo1V.jpg

The famous Camel Spider "distant legs" bigness exaggerator doesn't work for me. Probably a "blue dress" person. I see the heel of his hand and while it's stil YOOOGE it's not thigh sized. Don't get me wrong, I would scream to death if one of those was on me. I have wondered if coconut crabs are as delicious as that sounds.

EbicgKZ.jpg

GenTask

Nov 15, 2017
Now imagine if huge prehistoric bugs were around today, then that bee doesn't seem so scary by comparison. Nature is intense.

61.jpg