• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
thanks for the suggestion. i was thinking about doing that earlier because i have a cold right now and a bath sounds comfy.
i also still have a bath bomb lying around so i'm gonna listen to a podcast or something and chill out

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Fuck yeah.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
My shared house doesn't have a bath and I quite miss it to be honest. When I get my own house next year I'm looking forward to sticking Netflix on the tablet and just soaking in some suds for an hour with a glass of wine/bottle of beer. Yas.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
I shower daily, I'll have the occasional bath if I'm really unwell or if for some reason I need to relax a little (but that's not often, usually sitting down to watch some TV, read or play some games is enough to get me chilled).

My dog would do this if he was big enough, he hates the bath/shower. Fortunately he's pretty easy to get clean with a decent brushing so I leave the big washes to the grooming service.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
In the 5 years I've owned my current house, I have only taken 2 or 3 baths. I showered before them each time and just relaxed in the hot water with the air jets on. It was indeed very relaxing. I'm not sure why I don't do them more often

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I like a bath, but I'm too tall to comfortably lie in ours for any length of time. I used to have a massive, high-sided bath when I lived in the city, and it was great - I'd luxuriate in there for an hour, candles and everything.