• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
my second house master had shower only. was sad as fuck.

new house has a big ass tub. I use it most days now. I love baths.

come at me

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
It's my ... own filth ???

Take a shower BEFORE you take a bath you degenerate.

Bath should be to relax not to chat with the life you developed in your swamp ass.

I don't know if you are American or not but for many American homes the shower is in the bath tub. So they would have to shower, scrub the tub clean (at least I would), then prepare the bath / fill with hot water. Most of the American tubs I've seen when I lived there are quite small so it's not a very comfortable thing to do. If you happen to have a hot tub / jacuzzi out back that's a different story though.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Baths are amazing and everyone should find time to treat themselves right with a nice hot one.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
i shower if im actually dirty or want to wash quickly. love me a soak w some epsom salts

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I had to give my four cats a bath today and it was miserable. Wish they had little showers.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
z07j0ai2rot01.gif

You caught Fat4all getting a bath.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
I'm 100% team bath.

Sure, I shower and scrub good after a long workout or if I've spent a good portion of the day outside. Usually at the end of the day post-exercise.

But in the morning before work? Gimmie that long warm bath with nice salts and fragrances. So good. So relaxing. Best way to start a day

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
But if baths are so relaxing, why can't you pee in there? You can try to lie back and let your troubles melt away, but lurking somewhere deep in you mind is that eternal lurking knowledge that you could have been peeing right now instead.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just took a shower and scrubbed myself with some hydrating body wash.

I feel so clean and good right now. I actually bothered to style my hair after the shower.

Oct 3, 2019
Every so often I'll get the idea to have a nice relaxing bath then be reminded that I'm too tall to comfortably stretch out in the tub and then feel bad for wasting so much water.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Eh, just seems like both a waste of water and money to me. I'll just spark one up and relax that way.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
A late night hot bath and cold beer is amazing.

I don't do it often enough, but it is a great way to relax before bed.

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
But if baths are so relaxing, why can't you pee in there? You can try to lie back and let your troubles melt away, but lurking somewhere deep in you mind is that eternal lurking knowledge that you could have been peeing right now instead.

You absolutely can! It's a good way to warm the water back up when it gets cold.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
I wanna build my own house, with one aim being to get a bathtub for my 6'6" self

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I was so pissy when my relatives came to meet me, 8 hours of pretending to like them and then I took a bath.

They're good people and I am an asshole.

Muu

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Twice my daughter took a shit in the bathtub while I was in there giving her a bath. Some next level filth there.