• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Tainan, a city in Taiwan known for liking thing very sweet, has burger-king release a chocolate flavor hamburger with the opening of it's first store in Taiwan

Not sure on the burger, but I think I would like the Bubble tea sundae

FiZB2ug.jpg

2704922-PH.jpg

5F4E3F63660351598963555.jpeg

travel.setn.com

全台唯一店!漢堡王為了台南人不只加糖 漢堡直接加巧克力 │ 旅遊頻道 │ 三立新聞網 SETN.COM

傳說,台南人好Sweet!各種料理都加糖,無糖不歡的美味城市聽說連空氣都是香甜的滋味。

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
So... chocolate syrup... and some sort of butter-cheese-corn sauce? With tomatoes and onions.

Okay, sure.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I won't completely knock it without trying it solely because there's a delicious burger joint in Miami that puts guava fruit/cocentrate inside of the patty in their burger and the combo of sweet and salty is amazing.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Somehow that just doesn't sound as good as a choco taco.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
This must be a ploy to make the Chinese government stop wanting to claim ownership of Taiwan.

Grifter

Oct 26, 2017
Compounded a bad idea by using Hershey's as if they're trying to make it as bad as possible.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm down for just about any freaky shit that fast food places come up with, but that shit sounds nasty.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
The curry items they had awhile back were pretty good.

Taiwan always has the funnest takes on fast food chains.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That actually sounds like it could be pretty good. I know from experience that sweet flavors go well on burgers.

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017
I love how creative and adventurous fast food places are in southeast Asia. They're not all hits, but at least they try.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, but nothing about chocolate and beef sounds like it would taste good to my pallet, especially Hersey's stuff

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
I almost get the premise, but I question the execution.

What if it had chocolate mayonnaise instead? Forgive me.

heinz-seroiusly-good-chocolate-mayonnaise.png

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
I'm about 1000% certain that it'd be super fucking gross, but I'd still try it.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Going into the thread I was assuming it would be some sort of dessert burger with cake for buns and typical sweet components and just being advertised as a burger but an actual burger but with added chocolate sauce and the usual toppings? As much as I love sweets that's not something that sounds very appetizing to me. The bubble tea sundae on the other hands would be something I'd try.

Log!

Oct 27, 2017
I like stuff like sweet 'n sour chicken and chocolate with bacon in it, so I'd give this a bite.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Is it supposed to be more like a mole sauce? That's a great and well-known use of chocolate in a savory dish.

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Man, the lack of culinary imagination on Era never ceases to astound me. Chocolate sauces with meat have been a thing for thousands of years all over human history, just because you can't imagine it because you never tried, it isn't suddenly disgusting.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Man, the lack of culinary imagination on Era never ceases to astound me. Chocolate sauces with meat have been a thing for thousands of years all over human history, just because you can't imagine it because you never tried, it isn't suddenly disgusting.
I'd agree if it weren't for the Hershey's syrup.