• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Geist 6one7

Oct 29, 2017
MASS
warrior_b_22.png

Rastan III

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
Has BB4 been announced for any other platforms yet?

Other than that I'd like Rainbow Islands, maybe Slapfight.

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
I also would lie a re-release of renegade(though 3ds got the nes renegade i would like the amstrad port) and Rambo III. Operatio wolf got a wii port but it didnt support the tv controller:(

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I remember something about it on phones but I do agree.
yeah it's on the app store and i have it. game just needs a controller or joystick, man. touch controls arent' very well implemented with the game. also it doesn't seem to be the classic version i enjoyed.

what a really want is the NES version but on modern consoles.

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
yeah it's on the app store and i have it. game just needs a controller or joystick, man. touch controls arent' very well implemented with the game. also it doesn't seem to be the classic version i enjoyed.

what a really want is the NES version but on modern consoles.
and Revenge of Doh hopefully

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Since this thread has been bumped:

Glad Taito is back but they really have to do something about using online only DRM in their PC games. Sadly, Space Invaders Extreme suffers from it because who the fuck knows why they did that, which I'm betting caused some folks like myself to not purchase it.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Console Darius like G-Darius

edit: Will the western release still have this weird thing where Darius games are locked behind a limited edition or something? I thought it was fucked up but i might be misremembering

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
WIsh that Space Invaders collection had the full run of weird Space Invaders games they did last gen and included Extreme 2, Get Even and Infinity Gene

Also wouldnt mind if they went back to randomly pumping out gonzo takes on Space Invaders in short succession again

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WIsh that Space Invaders collection had the full run of weird Space Invaders games they did last gen and included Extreme 2, Get Even and Infinity Gene

Also wouldnt mind if they went back to randomly pumping out gonzo takes on Space Invaders in short succession again
Get Even was a Space Invaders game!?

Edit: we must not be talking about the same Get Even.

Dealer A

Jan 13, 2018
Give me some of those quality NES and Famicom titles. Little Samson, Panic Restaurant, Kick aster, Powerblade, Kiwi Kraze. So many have just gone to the wayside.

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, while I love Bubble Bobble to death we've had plenty of versions of that. Get me a perfect port for Elevator Action Returns and then something new there. That game was bloody amazing, but I've only been able to play it through a PS2 collection.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bubble Bobble dragons in Smash with little Taito references a la Pac-Man's moves would make my day to be honest.

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
Console Darius like G-Darius

edit: Will the western release still have this weird thing where Darius games are locked behind a limited edition or something? I thought it was fucked up but i might be misremembering

The original Japanese release only let you get the console games/ports as part of the LE, but they did later make them available for standalone digital purchase.

This overseas run includes the standard arcade collection and the console collection as two different physical games, so you can choose to only buy one or the other if you want, and the big collectors' edition with all the bonus items has both.

G-Darius is not on any version of this collection, it's an emulation-based collection and that game's beyond what M2's equipped to emulate.