• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
did anyone else think omg. don't run you'll slip and slide under the truck as hes driving away

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna willingly watch an ad which is gonna be shoved down my throat for the next few months lol

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Well done commercial and beautifully shot. However, I could NOT help but wonder how the commercial turned dark real fast to dude trekking the globe in record time. All while his employer doesn't inform his family that he's missing.

I get this is a me problem, but it made me laugh.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
That man died in the water. The rest is his brain dying.

Merry Christmas.

Actually, I think it's a sweet commercial... melodramatic as fuck though.

Oct 27, 2017
You can't just drive from the North Pole just like that in a regular ass truck, and how did he even survive so long and somehow travel halfway around the globe? OMG fake news shit ad 0/10 will never watch again.

I loved it

Oct 27, 2017
Obvious ending. But if I survived that shit I'm not delivering a letter — I'm going back home to my family immediately

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Why are his jackets change so often? How could he shave in the truck? And did he ever have a look to his left who he is driving with?

He's travelling the world, he can barter for new jackets on his travels
The cabin wheere Santa trucker sleeps, might have a mirror and sink. I dunno, I'm not a trucker.
Santa magic.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kept waiting for a gag cause Taika. Ended up being very earnest. Hope he got paid well.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Dude those cookies are gonna go soft in like half a day in the open like that....

Sendero

Oct 25, 2017
The commercial is so ripe for backlash.

-That farewell. Is this going to be a dark story?
-Hey kid, don't ever run through the blind spot of a truck!

To:
-I'm mildly tearing up, looks good
-That half-assed Whale crashing animation totally ruined the moment
-Wait, you are abandoning your work? You rich?
-That kid sure is pampered.
-Yeah, that kid is used to not getting his dad back early.
-The dad is totally using this as an excuse to stay away from his (likely) awful family
-Dogs: Dinner time!
-Mini Aurora Boreal is a thing?
-The letter: Go home, be a family man.
-Santa: Every single year...

the lizard

Nov 1, 2017
Kinda sucks for those of us that are stranded and probably won't see our families for Christmas due to COVID. So, thanks for the reminder Coke.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
As the tear rolls down my cheek, my heart screams CONSUME, as my subconscious starts to trigger the production of saliva.

Good commercial though! Shame Coke couldn't be bothered to find literally ANY title for this video outside of "Coca Cola Christmas Commercial 2020" 😂

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Finally got around to watching this last night in bed on my phone.

My wife "Are you crying..."

"No! ..As I wipe away the tears" This type of shit always gets me, I can't help it. lol