• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
Glad that this isn't happening in Canada, there's a taco bell relatively close by me, but I barely eat that garbage. This contest would've given me justification to go.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
I know two people who have won these Taco Bell console promos. Will def try it myself.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I wish this started today because now I want Taco Bell on my way to work tonight but have to hold off until tomorrow night. Of course they barely ever seem to have the boxes with the codes on them at mine, so it's probably a waste to go tomorrow night anyway.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish this was in Canada. I go to Taco Bell at least once a week.
Glad that this isn't happening in Canada, there's a taco bell relatively close by me, but I barely eat that garbage. This contest would've given me justification to go.

thisisresetera.gif

I would love this event in Spain. Living in Valencia right now and love me some Taco Bell. I eat at least every 2 weeks there.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is going to be a fun ride once again. I can't even participate since I'm in Germany but I oddly enjoy these threads.

Good luck Xbros!

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I wondered why I never went the postcard route, now I know.
Postcards aren't cheap as I expected.

ZiggyPalffyLA

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Los Angeles, California
So do you mail all 32 postcards at once? And can I mail 64 postcards if I use my boyfriend's info?

Also, would Stamps.com be the easiest and cheapest way to create templates and buy that many postcards at once?

Last edited:

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
I won one last year. Not doing that again. I mean, it was worth it. But i don't need another Xbox and definitely don't need that much TB again.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't win the PS3 (they did one for PS3, right?), Vita, PS4, PSVR, or the last X1, can't wait to lose once again.

What's the $5 box this year? In the past, aside from the X1 year, they're usually of stuff I don't care for.

Edit: Oh, the double chilupa again. Cool, as long as I can get the sour cream taken off, I like those.

Last edited:

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
i tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter....

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I feel like if I played even just once a day, I'd have spent enough on Taco Bell food to have gotten close enough in price to just buying an X that I should've just outright purchase a standard black or white X instead of trying for this LE with the Elite 2 controller.

And I'd still be in better standing health-wise, too.

But it is a super nice bundle -- great looking console and controller. I hope folks are approaching this in moderation or at least feeding some of these meals to folks that aren't eating at Taco Bell all the time. :p

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Won one of the Xbox X Platinums before. Will give it a go again since I regularly eat there anyways against my better judgment.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
I tried so many codes last time with no luck. I think I'll go the postcard route this time.

Kodoku

Sep 20, 2019
The online free code is avaible and works.
HSKVHBSZSSNC
Just tried it, didn't win. But I won an XBox last time.
Can enter once online and once via text everyday.