• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
gol15.jpg

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
cheddar chalupa was always designed to be temporary

Taco Bell's current model is "introduce new thing, drop it a few months later, introduce NEW new thing"

they MIGHT bring back cheddar chalupas later tho, just like they do occasionally with nacho fries
They probably will because, I think, this is the 3rd time they brought back the toasted cheddar chalupa

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
They're getting rid of the cheddar chalupa for this crap

They swapped it for the Crispy Cantina Tacos, always was an LTO, still gutted myself as the toasted cheddar chalupa is one of my favorites and I only was able to get it twice cause my local TB was always out of stock. :(

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
I want to purchase cheezits that big at the grocery store. the big cheezits aren't big enough.

Sirhc

Oct 27, 2017
I'd kill a man for that crunch wrap right now

BRUH

That crunch wrap looks sooooooooo fucking good!!

I would be all over that crunch wrap.

Crunchwrap gang showing up this afternoon, underrated item for sure.

Ya'll ever actually get one where the meat isn't all hiding in one corner though? Crunchwrap is like the most inconsistent fast food item I swear lol.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Crunchwrap gang showing up this afternoon, underrated item for sure.

Ya'll ever actually get one where the meat isn't all hiding in one corner though? Crunchwrap is like the most inconsistent fast food item I swear lol.
Yeah it's definitely inconsistent. You can try variations like double meat, more lettuce, or add beans. Sometimes that will even out consistency of it.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
lack of lava sauce when taco pizza was around was criminal

I used to put lava sauce all over my mexican pizza back when they coexisted
I always got a side of lava sauce even if I didn't get something off the volcano menu. Dipping a crunch wrap into that or putting it on the nachos?

homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

The fact it's never returned is criminal. The best special items they ever had.

TheBaldEmperor

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This would be the first thing from Taco Bell that I wouldn't even try. Just why? Gosh I hate Cheez-its.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Nah this ain't it. I feel like Taco Bell has dropped off a cliff since the pandemic started. Ditching half the menu, Mexican Pizza quality was garbage when it came back, etc. They need to do more mexican food centric items not lean into weird shit like this.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
I dunno I've ever had a cheeze it but that wouldn't deter me from debasing myself with this glorious looking slop.

Sirhc

Oct 27, 2017
Nah this ain't it. I feel like Taco Bell has dropped off a cliff since the pandemic started. Ditching half the menu, Mexican Pizza quality was garbage when it came back, etc. They need to do more mexican food centric items not lean into weird shit like this.

Counterpoint: More weird shit, but also pair it with a discontinued menu item from the past.

Taco Bell's menu experiences, while frustrating when you lose a good item, keep it interesting with the LTOs, so many fast food menus have been stagnant for years.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
I'd happily get it, but in my experience the further you get from a basic cheez it the worse they get. Like, the basic ones are perfection, and all the novelty ones are disappointing by comparison.

Agree wholeheartedly. I am Cheez-It Orthodox: normal or bust.

Can I just get the giant Cheez-it with no toppings?

I want to purchase cheezits that big at the grocery store. the big cheezits aren't big enough.

A thousand times this. I want Cheez-Its I have to eat like a hand fruit.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure about the tostada (maybe it'd work better as an edible bowl. I feel like it'd be hard to eat otherwise), but the crunchwrap sounds rather good.

Now make a shell out of cheez-it or even better, bring back the taco flavored cheez-its.