• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Say goodbye to the Buffalo Chicken Nacho Fries, and say hello to this monstrosity, the Chalupa Centipede Tripleupa

The Triplelupa is made with nacho cheese on one end, chipotle on the other, and a combination of the two, cheesy chipotle, in the middle. It's served with double the amount of seasoned beef as a regular chalupa and features the chain's longest shell yet. It's definitely a mess waiting to happen.

The all-new menu item will hit participating restaurants nationwide starting on March 12 for a limited time, and they will set you back about $3.49 plus tax, depending on the location.

"We recognize and love the fandom that the chalupa has cultivated over the years, and it's why we want to bring our fans an all-new flavor and shell experience with the Triplelupa," said Kristine Futalan, Associate Manager of Research & Development at Taco Bell and lead product developer behind the Triplelupa.

"The Triplelupa's nationwide launch gives us the opportunity to celebrate the transformation of this beloved menu item, and we can't wait for everyone to taste this latest innovation."
Taco-Bell%E2%80%99s-Triplelupa-Enters-Second-Round-Of-Testing-In-New-Test-Market-678x381.jpg

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Lol! It's like a Subway sandwich taco belled

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
This is my favorite fast food place but even I have to laugh at this. They know exactly that the demographic will eat absolutely fucking anything lol

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Their chulupa cutting machine fucked up and they gotta use up the stock?

Like what is even the point, this just makes every part of the process more of a pain than just ordering 3 seperate ones.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rumor has it, if you order this and the Chicken+Donuts at your local combination KFC and Taco Bell, you'll instantly get a heart attack.

A.M.

Community Resettler
Seems they're being too self aware with this. (Take on the hyperbole of Taco Bell giving you the hell shits)? lin one end, out the other? lol)

This goes up with their "fourth meal" / "for the munchies" thing, I feel.

Rumor has it, if you order this and the Chicken+Donuts at your local combination KFC and Taco Bell, you'll instantly get a heart attack.

I've heard if you add four patty Big Mac, that meat thing from Arby's, the billion patty burger from Wendy's, the kfc chicken pizza, a double down and a large soda, you get an extra heart for free. And triple bypass surgery! (That's not free, though!)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I gave up on Chalupas at Taco Bell because literally every single one I get looks like
Dp6Pdb1XcAACQeX

At least with other items they have the decency to hide the absence of meat by loading it with beans or cheese....

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I do love chalupas but they're only good if you're able to eat them immediately after they're made. A lukewarm soft chalupa shell is meh.

...still want to try this though

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
That buffalo chicken burrito was pretty good, shame if they're getting rid of it.

This looks meh.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I do appreciate that, at the very least, this weird and limited stuff they do is often on the cheap side.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
More like triple diarrhea
rip and tear until it is done
That was my gut reaction. The dotted line imagery doesn't help.
www.resetera.com

Does Taco Bell give you (personally) any sort of gastrointestinal problems?

In nearly every single Taco Bell thread on this site, people are divided into two camps: those who say Taco Bell gives them constipation, the shits, or some other gastrointestinal problem, and those who have no clue what the first camp is talking about. I'm not gonna quote a million people, but...