• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which is better?

• Tabasco

Votes: 83 27.7%
  • Sriracha

Votes: 199 66.3%
  • Ketchup is too spicy for me

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Orange Cassidy

Votes: 12 4.0%

• Total voters
Nov 9, 2017
I picked Sriracha because its the better of those two. This is the true MVP though

51fo8U%2Bp9rL.jpg

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
Between those two on a random unknown food, I'd go with Tabasco because it goes well with a wider variety of things.

MOTHGOD

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Buttfuck Nowhere
Tabasco is the better all arounder. Sriracha is a good "sauce" hot sauce if that makes sense. I have tried other brand "Sriracha" but huy fong's to me is the better one. Everything else is either to vinegary or too much garlic. Also Tapatio, Valentina, and Cholula are better hot sauce all around over Tabasco.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Tabasco is watery trash.

Love me some sriracha, but Tapatio is the best hot sauce.

jkanownik

Oct 27, 2017
I've come to appreciate all of the different hot sauces over time. Tabasco, Cholula, Valentina, red pepper flakes & Sriracha all have their time and place.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
trying to figure out the best thread idea to tread the line while still not being bannable.

ketchup vs mayonnaise?

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i'm over sriracha but tabasco is almost useless

sriracha and other thick chili sauces occupy a niche, tabasco is simply a boring hot sauce

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One day, the masses will realize that Tabasco* is the WOAT of all the major hot sauces.

But today is not that day.

*Except Chipotle Tabasco. That shit bangs.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
I love hot sauce but don't really like either. *shrug*

I guess sriracha is more flexible, so that one?

Coinspinner

Nov 6, 2017
Honestly I've rarely had either. I think Tabasco was more bitter and Sriracha was more, uh, like bell peppers? And neither was terribly spicy for me. Eh, Tabasco.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
Tabasco is great. Both are good. Not surprised to see a Tabasco hate-train here though, it's not even a little trendy.

GalvoAg

Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
Tabasco for me, pretty much can't do pizza without it anymore.

Also a little shout out to Mikes Hot Honey, have been loving that shit lately.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
depends entirely on the food. usually i use tobasco on breakfast meals. also i stumbled across this video a few days ago about sriracha explaining why it now tastes different.

i learned that the original producers of sriracha are producing their own brand of sriracha. ill have to find it and try it out for myself.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Tabasco is relatively healthy and a great salt substitute that can give a small metabolism boost while still tasting great.

Sriracha is not. So Tabasco.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't stand the taste of Tabasco.

I think it single-handedly put me off of hot sauces for years, and then I had Sriracha and realized I was missing out on a whole world.