• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this posted in the Tmobile subreddit.

ARLEkqa.png

Best time of the year.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
guess i'll get it to let my friend at work use it. since he's a yankees fan i figure he can actually make use of it since a dodger fan wouldn't be able to see the games on there.

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
I will once again be seeking one of these out from a non sports fan on Era

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
That time of year baby hopefully some era members will be selling again this year.

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
One of the best promos out there. Summer nights when I'm up late I usually throw on a west coast ball game.

DireStr8s

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully a relative is happy to share hers. I'm wondering, is this a code? Also, will I be able to use my existing mlb.tv account?

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully a relative is happy to share hers. I'm wondering, is this a code? Also, will I be able to use my existing mlb.tv account?

If I remember correctly it is a code that is redeemed via the Tmobile Tuesday app. When your relative goes to redeem it, they would have to sign in with your mlb.tv account info in order for your account to have it. Otherwise, they could sign up for one using a burner email account and give you the info to that account.

chirt

Oct 25, 2017
Is this a random thing or does everyone who wants it (with T-Mobile) get it?

My wife has T-Mobile, so it would be cool if she could snag it on my behalf.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This starts tomorrow.

game sharing on ps4 energy from that tweet
Pumped for this even though it's almost completely useless to me since I follow the Mets and live in market. SNY / Spectrum for Mets games GKR-style and even radio is streaming for free in-market for the first time ever. Never thought I'd see that one happen. Prior to T-Mobile's free MLB.TV I was always an AtBat radio subscriber.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
This is how I got back into baseball last year. Can't wait.

Luckily I follow an out-of-market team myself. I live in Colorado but follow the Angels.

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
Thought about getting this but the blackout restrictions sound like a pain and to make it even worse the local channel that airs the Nationals isn't available on Sling or anything.
Anyone know how hard it is to set up a VPN on a google TV?

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
game sharing on ps4 energy from that tweet
Pumped for this even though it's almost completely useless to me since I follow the Mets and live in market. SNY / Spectrum for Mets games GKR-style and even radio is streaming for free in-market for the first time ever. Never thought I'd see that one happen. Prior to T-Mobile's free MLB.TV I was always an AtBat radio subscriber.

Thought about getting this but the blackout restrictions sound like a pain and to make it even worse the local channel that airs the Nationals isn't available on Sling or anything.
Anyone know how hard it is to set up a VPN on a google TV?

1) https://unlocator.com/ (grab the Smart DNS tier)
2) Use the code MLB2022 to bring it down to $2.47 monthly

I have no issues streaming via laptop/pc. I'm planning on trying it via Nvidia Shield TV this year.

Edit - Sorry, didn't see you said Google TV, Smisk.

pixelprivacy.com

Best 7 VPNs for Google Chromecast With Google TV in 2024

Not getting the full potential from your Google Chromecast With Google TV? I show you how to use a VPN to get the most from your Chromecast so you can access everything.

Psykoboy2

Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
I'll be seeking a code for cash swap if anyone is interested (I should really just switch to T-Mobile at this point since I'm getting jack all with ATT).

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
I'll also be willing to send someone some paypal $$$ for one of these codes/accounts if you aren't going to use it!

I'd sign up for T-Mobile but they aren't in Alaska

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
1) https://unlocator.com/ (grab the Smart DNS tier)
2) Use the code MLB2022 to bring it down to $2.47 monthly

I have no issues streaming via laptop/pc. I'm planning on trying it via Nvidia Shield TV this year.

Edit - Sorry, didn't see you said Google TV, Smisk.

pixelprivacy.com

Best 7 VPNs for Google Chromecast With Google TV in 2024

Not getting the full potential from your Google Chromecast With Google TV? I show you how to use a VPN to get the most from your Chromecast so you can access everything.
Thanks! Happy cable subscriber here, though. I was just remarking that I don't have much use for it since I only closely follow the Mets and already have that sorted. I do dip into other games here and there!

Oct 25, 2017
I am not necessarily looking for a free code but I am looking for a code.

BTW in the past the person w T-Mobile has had to login to the account from their phone and get the deal, so, there may be some password swapping that needs to happen. Maybe this changed, who knows.

Thank you!

Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to wait a couple of days before activating this. I always feel like MLB.tv gets absolutely hammered during the first day or so of this and I ran into issues last year where my license suddenly went missing and I had to deal with customer service to get my freebie reactivated.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I had to do the T-Mobile Tuesdays -> MLB app loop twice on my iPhone for the redemption to go through successfully but I've got it and it's working across all my device logins (AppleTV 4K, iPad, iPhone, and MacBook). For whatever reason, the first time I hit Redeem after adding it to my offers in T-Mobile Tuesdays, it just went to the MLB website and did nothing after opening the MLB app. Once I repeated it, it said redemption was successful.

1 gift from maximumzero

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from maximumzero maximumzero!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

maximumzero said:
Come get yer MLB, folks!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Baseball Baseball: MLB 2022 Offer

1 gift from maximumzero

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from maximumzero maximumzero!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

maximumzero said:
Come get yer MLB, folks!

These are our awesome prizes:

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to wait a couple of days before activating this. I always feel like MLB.tv gets absolutely hammered during the first day or so of this and I ran into issues last year where my license suddenly went missing and I had to deal with customer service to get my freebie reactivated.

It was quick and painless on my end. I was able to redeem and log into my account with ease.