• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
TI being an old parent with old ass shit ideas, this is an inappropriate thing to say.
While there is obviously misogynistic beliefs involved with this sort of behaviour, the fact he is taking it so far raises serious concerns with me and I wouldn't be surprised if there is some incestuous motives hidden there too.

You can believe that's not appropriate but it's more appropriate to believe that then for him to be getting his daughter medically checked to see if she is a virgin still. That's some serious fucked up shit regardless of what his motives are.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
tenor.gif

If it makes you feel any better I gagged in my mouth while typing that post up

MizneyWorld

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Try actually raising your daughter to make informed, adult decisions and you won't have to oppressively have her fear a yearly exam, which doesn't teach her anything and is just a ticking time bomb till she "fucks up".

Not to mention never having a healthy relationship with your own daughter.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
She should break it however she wants and confront him. Whats he gonna do? He doesn't own her. Its her body and shes a goddamned adult and can do whatever the fuck she wants to do.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
That's not the behavior of a normal, well-functioning human being. He's probably projecting himself onto prospective "bad boys" for his daughter.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
when i started the sentence I was like 'oh wow a parent who cares about teaching their kids that reproductive health is normal and healthy and nothing to be ashamed of' and when I ended it I was like 'uhhhhhh bye'

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's about my wife's age and I can say with almost complete certainty that when I tell her about what this guy is doing, she'll react the way most of us here have.
I thinK a woman would inherently feel violated by his admission and if older, likely won't be surprised. I'm not even 30 and I grew up hearing shit like this from Latin dads fucking terrified of the thought of their daughters doing human being shit with their bodies. Heaven forbid their pride is hurt.

Heroicpiglet

Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
woah, his level of over-protectiveness and controlling is beyond reason. Asian parents like mine is nothing compare to him.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
woah, his level of over-protectiveness and controlling is beyond reason. Asian parents like mine is nothing compare to him.
This isn't overprotectiveness because, theoretically, he'll already be "too late" by this method.

This is fear-mongering and, more importantly, this is for him. This is for his own bruised, fragile, irrational, and just plain pathetic male ego. This is a need to control the women in his space. This is toxic masculinity.

See Also; T.I. getting into a very embarrassing "feud" with Floyd Mayweather a few years back because he DANCED with his wife Tiny at a party, and this just weeks after the internet caught him cheating on that same wife for the 500th time.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There's projection going on here isn't there? This dude thinks he can prevent her having kids at 19/20 like he did. He just won't come out and saying having a kid that young was a mistake.

Also, TIP, no problem with your 15 year old son being sexually active?

Oct 27, 2017
So his admitted goal, in his mind, is to make her less attractive to other guys by keeping her a virgin?

Not only is the whole story twisted gross and inappropriate, but it's a terrible fucking strategy. Your famous (or famous adjacent), rich, virgin daughter is not going to be "too much work" for anyone. Especially once she figures out that she likes sex. Did T.I. lay down a strict no masturbating plan, with hidden cameras just to make sure? Its creepy and controlling to a really disturbing degree.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't overprotectiveness because, theoretically, he'll already be "too late" by this method.

This is fear-mongering and, more importantly, this is for him. This is for his own bruised, fragile, irrational, and just plain pathetic male ego. This is a need to control the women in his space. This is toxic masculinity.

See Also; T.I. getting into a very embarrassing "feud" with Floyd Mayweather a few years back because he DANCED with his wife Tiny at a party, and this just weeks after the internet caught him cheating on that same wife for the 500th time.
I wonder what he thinks of the women in the "Two Reasons" videos?

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Is this actually legal? Who actually checks that for you? To me it seems like abuse and I'm surprised medical professionals agree to it. I know they probably get paid but the risk of litigation seems high.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
At least we don't have a defense force for this vile shit. 9 pages and nobody jumping to his defense
there's still time

Deleted member 19003

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this actually legal? Who actually checks that for you? To me it seems like abuse and I'm surprised medical professionals agree to it. I know they probably get paid but the risk of litigation seems high.
The daughter should sue the doctors that did those forced pelvic exams on her at such young ages. They were complicit in the abuse, following the directions of the father.

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, that article is astounding. If there wasn't audio I'd put all my chips on it being a parody.

Also, largely unrelated, but T.I. has been around long enough to have an 18-year-old daughter? Wouldn't have guessed he was pushing his 40s.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
The daughter should sue the doctors that did those forced pelvic exams on her at such young ages. They were complicit in the abuse, following the directions of the father.
I hadn't even thought about that. Like if you're a licensed professional, why would you even perform an exam like that? I'd really like to believe they just bullshitted some exam papers so he would leave them alone.

Nov 7, 2017
Bruh between this asshole and Cardi B raping men I'm starting to think about boycotting Rhythm and Flow. Chance the Rapper looking like the only normal human being in that show

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't about old ass parenting ideas, this is about owning and controlling his daughter's sexuality.
Which is an old ass parenting mentality from fathers to daughters. I don't mean to offend people who are also 39, but his mentality is horrendously old fashioned and built from extreme insecurity and ignorance.
It's not like TI is all that unique in this mentality. It's that he had the money and wherewithal to do it.

Deleted member 4274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He thinks he is protecting her from guys like him.
Thanks for saying this because some here are wilding with incest bullshit. He's a piece of shit to women (ALWAYS cheating) and he's projecting his bullshit on her. It's simple. Make fun of the guy. Make sure he knows he's a possessive, misogynistic fuck nigga. Don't put THAT evil shit on him. Some of y'all are disgusting. Eww.

Dec 23, 2017
Damn that's sick. I mean I would love for my daughters to stay a virgin as long as possible. Not because I am overly oppressive. I had friends in high school that became parents at 15 it's not fun and make the chance of having a successful career less likely. This thought takes it WAY too far.