• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
Me
"TI reveals he goes to the gynecologist every year with his daughter."

aww that's kind of weird but sweet for him to be so supportive.

"to ensure her hymen is still intact."

Oh nvm. It's just fucking creepy and weird.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is all kinds of fucked up, but you kindly stop calling that man a pedophile? ERA stays on some 0 - 100 shit, LOL.

Nov 1, 2017
Fuck T.I. and every other dude like this. I'm hoping for nothing but the worst for him in life and that his kids get away from him and he faces some consequence from this vile abusive shit.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I like to imagine the doctor keeps it a secret. "No, T.I a train was not run on your daughter last weekend." "Doc, that's awfully specific."
T.I's daughter has been fucking on the reg and her doctor just tells T.I. its intact. What a maniac.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh. That's sick.

What a nasty psychosexual tangle of demented paternalism. That girl needs an escape plan.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2019
I look forward to his stans telling us why this is no big deal and then that everyone does it, and then when that fails bringing up some sort of injustice. Cancel him.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Uh, intact hymen is a terrible indicator for virginity. Wtfffff is this medieval shit?

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
Her value drops considerably once it's broken, he's just protecting his investment. What's the problem here?

/s. Also why the fuck is the doctor indulging him, doing this..

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Really fucked up

And let's say her hymen breaks for whatever reason(sex, playing sports etc.), what's he gonna do?

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I look forward to his stans telling us why this is no big deal and then that everyone does it, and then when that fails bringing up some sort of injustice

If you can accept "of course he would do this, he's always been like this, I don't see what the problem is, I relate to this" you may enjoy the posts by the canadian stoner fellow a few posts before

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
giphy.gif

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
TI: "Women are too emotional and irrational to be president"

Also TI: "I am so upset at the idea of my daughter having sex (not my son though) that I make sure to check her hymen regularly"

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
well time to nope tf off of the internet

TI is a backwardass human being and is definitely misogynistic. His daughter is 18. He has no right to do this anymore. And even before she was an adult, how controlling do you have to be as a parent to go to that fucking extreme?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
That T.I. thought he could reveal this to no backlash is telling.

The man is garbage.