• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017

At some point, we need to address the gross amount of misinformation that's rampant here in the States.

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
Depends. You pour 4000°C hot "liquid" down your throat it most definitely solves your covid problem.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
At some point, we need to address the gross amount of misinformation that's rampant here in the States.

That's easy to say, much harder to do. This is the double-edged sword of free and open Internet access and communications. Pre-Internet it was much easier to control the dissemination of information. Now any asshat can say whatever they want.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Damn... drink warm liquids. I guess 200k people just didn't drink anything warm. SAD!

Also isn't the consensus that you catch it through the nose, or am I wrong?

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who takes health advice from the expeditious hymen man deserves what they get.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Did the same doctor tell him that that checks to see if his daughter is still a virgin?

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
You can die however you like, yeaaahhhhhh

Tea on deck, my mask ain't right, and we could cough blood up all night, baby

You can die however you like

Baby, you can die however you like

Yeahhhhhhhh

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
VTaFOIW.gif

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
A quick glance at England, where every drink is hot tea, would have disabused him of this notion.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Liquids: Warm Covid kills T.I. in the throat

Would make about as much sense as the actual title.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
We need to petition that any and all male rappers cannot speak on anything that does not involve music publicly. Let Cardi B and Megan Thee speak on behalf of the culture from now on.