• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

Couldn't find any thread on this, but I'm suddenly now a lot more interested then I was before.

Also motion controls too! :D

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well, the bigger news is that they're still working on EE! I was wondering what was going on with it.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Ah nice. Since most of their games run on the same KEX platform - ie Turok, Turok 2, Forsaken etc, I'm wondering if this is something they can also update those games with also. Turok VR would be pretty neat.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well, they're right. I came in here to post "this is still a thing?"

Sounds great. I think I'd probably rather play this flat, but I'll definitely try the VR mode.

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
If the VR support also makes the game in general feel less janky and crowded with the inventory I'm in.

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
Been itching to do another System Shock 2 run for a while now, so I'm glad to hear this is still a thing. Doubt I'll ever make use of it, but VR sounds potentially really cool too.