• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I heard a lot of people say it's much better. Though I also heard a lot say Alicization was the best arc in the series and it was complete garbage.

So I dunno

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They know Asuna's THAT great in Progressive that they're just straight up making her the protagonist. Glorious.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
They know Asuna's THAT great in progressive that they're just straight up making her the protagonist. Glorious.
It really wouldn't take many changes to do that as Kirito and Asuna are both very focused on in Progressive.

Since this is a movie though, I wonder if they are going to just do a series of movies. The books are decently long and adapting each one into a movie would likely work, and would give the author more time to finish Progressive in general. Or if it will be a movie to draw people in, and then a TV series for a while and then back to movies.

Granted if the author sticks to his plan that would be like 40-80 Sword Art Progressive movies unless they did more than one book a movie :P

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
So basically Rebuild of Sword Art Online.

Look Alicization was so fucking bad, a reboot where Kawahara (reportedly) nailed the potential of his concept would be welcome