• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
The Switch version will include the "New Generations" update pack content, which adds Kinshiki Otsutsuki and Momoshiki Otsutsuki as playable characters and new outfits for 11 characters. Users who own the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch versions of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 or Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto will be able to purchase this content separately.

Both the Switch version of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto and "New Generations" update pack are due out on April 23 in Japan and April 24 worldwide.

Gematsu

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
no lie, this is the first time I've seen Choji in the Boruto era, and he's channeling that bear daddy energy like goddamn

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
tenor.gif

I wonder if even Ninja Storm will be able to do this whole fight sequence justice.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if even Ninja Storm will be able to do this whole fight sequence justice.

Road to Boruto does the movie version of the fight, as it came out long before the Boruto anime got there. This doesn't look to be changing anything.

That being said, Road to Boruto does do an impressive fight in it's own right.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Hope the port is good, especially undocked. Have been playing UNS3 on Switch so far, but UNS4 is a step up in almost every regard.