• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
So I only bought this thing a few months back, and generally love it as a controller. But the right stick is noticeably creaking and it feels pretty irritating. It doesn't affect gameplay too much, but it's clearly a design flaw. I squirted some WD40 electrical contact cleaner on it, but to no avail.

Anybody else had issues with this? I know most don't like the D-pad, but I thought it was a solid controller asides from that :(

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
I´ve said it again and again, just like the Joycons the Pro Controller has an awful build quality with sticks grinding on the case causing white plastic dust, sticks with too much travel distance and "loose" feeling, shitty face buttons and triggers, an underwhelming rumble and an abomination of a Dpad.

the Pro Controller is just not good, if anything the only good thing is the battery runtime.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
mine didn't have it but if you're not happy with it then get it replaced. the first pro controller i got had a sticky shoulder button. that's the only problem i had with the controller.

I´ve said it again and again, just like the Joycons the Pro Controller has an awful build quality with sticks grinding on the case causing white plastic dust, sticks with too much travel distance and "loose" feeling, shitty face buttons and triggers, an underwhelming rumble and an abomination of a Dpad.

the Pro Controller is just not good, if anything the only good thing is the battery runtime.
i like it. easily my second favourite controller behind the Xbox One.

joycons are fine too.