• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
So a portable xbox? That will be interesting to see.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What does it mean
6db_3.jpg

Zoon

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if at that point it's gonna be something bigger than just gamepass on Switch.

NMFried

Oct 25, 2017
TX
Likely: MCC/Rare Replay on Switch

Wanted: Game Pass/xCloud on Switch

Would love to see these possibilities. Microsoft supporting Switch Pro with first-party titles? Master Chief in Smash? Joint venture games to reinvigorate older Nintendo IP. Rare working on Banjo for Switch?

JustinBailey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They could be making their own switch, though I expect it will be very difficult to compete with Nintendo on that arc.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Is this the part where we portbeg for Nintendo games to come to Xbox?

Because you know the begging is about to happen.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Either xCloud or a game(s) coming to Switch like Rare Replay or Battletoads is my guess.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Will be very boring if it's just GamePass/xCloud on Switch tbh. Hopefully it's something else.

Dec 5, 2017
If it's gamepass it'll be 1st party exclusives only gamepass IMO.

Can't imagine they'd let something like donut county be free on their system

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
Likely: MCC/Rare Replay on Switch

Wanted: Game Pass/xCloud on Switch

Would love to see these possibilities. Microsoft supporting Switch Pro with first-party titles? Master Chief in Smash? Joint venture games to reinvigorate older Nintendo IP. Rare working on Banjo for Switch?

pretty much what I'm expecting

rare replay and halo seem like obvious ones, but outside of xcloud/game pass on switch, is if they managed to bring goldeneye back with the remastered version that was finished and online multiplayer. Would be absolutely massive.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Who the hell cares? lol.

If you actually watched the Game Stack Live event, Sarah Bond name dropped Switch, PlayStation, and someone else even mentioned Stadia. It's about developing games as a whole, not just Xbox.

The shelf thing is getting a little Pepe Silvia.

Winnie

Mar 12, 2020
xCloud on Switch would be good, but i don't know how that can happen. Maybe with only games that can't run natively on Switch because i don't see Nintendo agreeing to add games that they have in their own store. I don't think either that Microsoft would be interested in a First Party only xCloud on Switch because they don't pump a game per month to ensure that the people stay subcribe during the whole year.

Status
Not open for further replies.