• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

h8bit

Oct 26, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Would definitely consider grabbing one if I knew how I'd be able to manage my games/saves with two switches. They look so nice!

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
Literally just came here to make this thread! Thank god for nowinstock. Amazon alerts are garbage.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I just noticed all the Nintendo-branded SD cards. Have we ever seen those before? :O

51C7szfy-CL.AC_.jpg

Pretty cool. If they're super old don't mind me.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I was so onboard until I found out about the lack of dockability.

The current Switch is too big for proper portable play but I also appreciate being able to dock it and play on a TV, so I'm stuck in this unfortunate middle space where no product is serving me 100%. Bleh.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

The current Switch is too big for proper portable play but I also appreciate being able to dock it and play on a TV, so I'm stuck in this unfortunate middle space where no product is serving me 100%. Bleh.
Same. A lot of people say if we want docked the current Switch is already available for you. Yet they don't seem to understand that better portability with docking is what many want.

I don't really care about HD Rumble or Joycons. Docking is a big one though.

Merton

Oct 25, 2017
I preordered on amazon, to lock it in, if it turns out with a 3rd party dock (Insignia) or like one of those usb c dongles actually does video out with this, I'll keep it, otherwise I'll cancel before it ships. I'm sure people will test early release consoles.

m051293

Oct 29, 2017

Which is exactly what they want. They are banking on people in this situation caving and buying both.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Locked in a Grey & a Yellow so I can decide on a color before September (though I'm strongly leaning Yellow). Already have a regular Switch, so this is going to be the one that goes in my bag to take to work or friends' places. I'll take my regular Switch + Satsifye grip on longer trips.

Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
It seems the turquoise color on Amazon.com is unavailable. What is strange is, from the drop-down color choices, yellow has the $200 price and prime shipping, but when I select it, it too says unavailable. :(

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
Guys, wait on it until we know the quality of the analog sticks. You really really don't want a Joy-con drift situation with this.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
It seems the turquoise color on Amazon.com is unavailable. What is strange is, from the drop-down color choices, yellow has the $200 price and prime shipping, but when I select it, it too says unavailable. :(
Wow, that was fast. I just got a preorder for a turquoise one a minute ago. Not sure if I'll keep it though.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone able to recommend a screen protector for this? I don't have one on my normal switch (and don't plan on getting once since it will sit in the dock for the rest of its life) but I really want to get one for this. Any good brands that made screen protectors for OG Switch?

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Same. A lot of people say if we want docked the current Switch is already available for you. Yet they don't seem to understand that better portability with docking is what many want.

I don't really care about HD Rumble or Joycons. Docking is a big one though.
I guess you have to accept that the switch isn't for you, I had to make the same decision with the ps4 and xbox one. I'm not home a lot so those 2 consoles would be worthless to me.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
what the heck, i was even signed up for an email reminder and got nothing!

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure of I like the off white buttons of the stock black unit. Seems like they will discolor from use and dirty hands/fingers

Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
I refreshed and I was able to grab a yellow one for pre-order (on Amazon.com), but then when I went back to the page the yellow one was out of stock again. I would say keep trying and refresh the page(s).

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
You goddamn insatiable beasts got all the Pokemon ones on Amazon. It's actually quite impressive.