• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
In terms of library and central concept+execution: A+ (excluding joycon relatability)

But, peripheral pricing, extra features, home UI presentstion are all extremely disappointing and a massive step backwards.

It sucks cause Switch is so special. Had they not dropped the ball with some basic features, it'd be GOAT.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
I wish I could travel outside with my Switch more often. But thieves are everywhere in this area and make that infeasible.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've had a couple of good parties that devolved (or evolved?) into switch play sessions. I've played Mario kart over milkshakes with a friend. It definitely fulfils the promise of the commercials for me.

Kapote

Jul 3, 2019
This thread made me realize how much I've played through the years, situations and travels, and in how many places:

- BOTW on a train trip through Italy
- Skyrim above the Atlantic Ocean
- Fifa 18 in Cannes, France
- 1-2 Switch with friends in a new years eve
- 6 player Smash Bros and Mario Party at barbecues
- MK 8 with clients in a business trip
- Mario Odyssey at launch break at work
- Luigi's Mansion at home on my couch
- Fire Emblem and Dragon Quest in bed before sleep
- The bathroom, obviously
- 2-player MK8 in a bus trip with a friend
- Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu on a trip to Orlando