• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...qNGCXtSToYs008y9c92BTky7BZJahGU_cc8l5tE1r-KtI

Some deep cuts into DC characters today.

Blue Devil is a stuntman turned hero who fights occult evil.
Ian Ziering is leaving Beverly Hills for the climes of swampy Louisiana.

The actor, who spent a decade starring on Beverly Hills, 90201 before reinventing himself as the star of the schlocky and popular Sharknado movies, has joined the cast of Swamp Thing, the DC Universe series being exec produced by James Wan.
DuPgWE_XQAAuQpP.jpg

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I closed this tab and the Joel McHale one popped up and I thought they were the same person.

Didn't know this was produced by Wan. Cant wait for the DCUniverse to start picking up steam after Titans

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Never thought we'd see Blue Devil in live action. A lot of characters have gotten that treatment in recent years but this was still one I never thought possible.

Please let this be leading to a Shadowpact team show or teamup. If so I really want to see the Reign in Hell story adapted in some way.

Riptwo

Oct 25, 2017
As a kid, I used to always end up with issues of Blue Devil in assorted comic grab-bags, and I still have a soft spot for the character. I'm in!

Oct 28, 2017
DC Universe honestly is starting to sound like a good deal for fans, hopefully this and Stargirl end up being good like Titans ended up being despite the horrible trailers.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
Blue Devil is dope.

I met Paris Cullins at Denver Comic Con this year and he easily the most relaxed and nicest artist there. I paid for a good sketch from him as he left that much of an impression on me. Glad to see his character getting screen time.