• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
What the heck video are people watching!? Is there a director's cut? Is this Criterion?

I watched the one where frightened parents called the cops asking for help, got forced to pull off the highway in speeding traffic and then stayed in their car until two people stomped towards their car threatening violence and yelling racist abuse until the parents finally got out and fought their actual assailants.

Seriously- is there another video?! This is bonkers.

Some people can never grasp what PoC go through; there's always some benefit of doubt when it comes to whatever racist encounter.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the heck video are people watching!? Is there a director's cut? Is this Criterion?

I watched the one where frightened parents called the cops asking for help, got forced to pull off the highway in speeding traffic and then stayed in their car until two people stomped towards their car threatening violence and yelling racist abuse until the parents finally got out and fought their actual assailants.

But they should have had DECORUM!!!!

crotchett

Banned
Apr 23, 2019
That was fuckin' hilarious. Cracked me right up.

Four big, clumsy Americans flailing at each other.

Just needed some oversized novelty shoes and red noses to complete the picture.
Be careful, bro. You're riling up all the liberal Latinos and far-left morons on the site.
They think that just b/c you're the victim of a few hurled derogatory curse-words, it's okay to swerve in and out of traffic and block an off-ramp, then get out of your vehicle to escalate the situation and fight other people.
This is the banner of "progressive-ism" that I cannot stand behind. Then again, the people that think this cannot be ahead in their lives in any way to command others' respect or approval.

Last edited:

uzipukki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Be careful, bro. Your riling up all the liberal Latinos and far-left morons on the site.
They think that just b/c you're the victim of a few hurled derogatory curse-words, it's okay to swerve in and out of traffic and block an off-ramp, then get out of your vehicle to escalate the situation and fight other people.
This is the banner of "progressive-ism" that I cannot stand behind. Then again, the people that think this cannot be ahead in their lives in any way to command others' respect or approval.
Oof.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

You're not watching it with the white glasses on dude

Last edited:

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Be careful, bro. Your riling up all the liberal Latinos and far-left morons on the site.

Why are you such a geek

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Uhhhhhh. What?

You sure you quoted the right post there mate? You seem to think we agree on something here. We really don't.

The Latino (I assume?) couple were fully justified in their actions. If people approach you like that, shouting and displaying open aggression then you are well within your rights to ruin their shit. (Or at least you should be, I'm not a lawyer.) Doubly so if you have kids with you.

It was hilarious watching the bluster drain out the other idiots. Went from "what's up, come at me" to "he's not worth it" to "whoa bro" in like five seconds.

Anyway, nobody involved was trying to inflict any real damage.

uzipukki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For the same reason why you're a grown man that watches half-naked men nuzzle-up to each other on a bi-weekly basis.

giphy.gif

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
So apparently I have learned that if they were Texas and the family in the car recording had a gun, they would have been justified in using the weapon in self defense if the scum in the other car got out and menacingly attempted to assault the family in the car.

I mean it's kinda crazy that in the US some places allow you to defend your own property with lethal force, but everyone should remember that imo...

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Don't start none won't be none. Maybe don't get out of your car confronting people if you can't handle them fighting back.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
For the same reason why you're a grown man that watches half-naked men nuzzle-up to each other on a bi-weekly basis.

Ha ha ha

Actually I'm a grown woman that watches half-naked men nuzzle-up to each other on a bi-weekly basis.... and jokes on you I watch half naked women do it to.

But given that you know too much about me... either you're an alt or something sadder.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Be careful, bro. You're riling up all the liberal Latinos and far-left morons on the site.

Is this a modest proposal or

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

-52 Posts

-Anime Avatar

We have a wiener, ladies and germs.

Edit: And now banned, LOL.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Uhhhhhh. What?

You sure you quoted the right post there mate? You seem to think we agree on something here. We really don't.

The Latino (I assume?) couple were fully justified in their actions. If people approach you like that, shouting and displaying open aggression then you are well within your rights to ruin their shit. (Or at least you should be, I'm not a lawyer.) Doubly so if you have kids with you.

It was hilarious watching the bluster drain out the other idiots. Went from "what's up, come at me" to "he's not worth it" to "whoa bro" in like five seconds.

Anyway, nobody involved was trying to inflict any real damage.

Why are you surprised he thought you were on the same side.

You called everyone, including the Hispanic family, fat American clowns... and called the whole thing funny

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
The way the racist dipshit's switch just flipped is so weird. Like to be that aggressive and go so far as to stop on the highway and charge out to another car, shove the door closed...he was gung ho and then he just went completely hollowed out and tried to be calm. I think I even heard him say something about 'kids in the car', like he was suddenly trying to be reasonable.

I get the idea that the bully suddenly gets scared when things get real, but you would have thought the fake tough guy act would have went away before then even. It's like the racism fueled fever infecting his brain just suddenly broke.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
While I think the racists got what they deserved, I also thinking getting out of your car to brawl on the freeway is a terrible and dangerous thing to do, and sets a bad example for the kids.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The way the racist dipshit's switch just flipped is so weird. Like to be that aggressive and go so far as to stop on the highway and charge out to another car, shove the door closed...he was gung ho and then he just went completely hollowed out and tried to be calm. I think I even heard him say something about 'kids in the car', like he was suddenly trying to be reasonable.

I get the idea that the bully suddenly gets scared when things get real, but you would have thought the fake tough guy act would have went away before then even. It's like the racism fueled fever infecting his brain just suddenly broke.

He's probably always an overly aggressive asshole, and people likely ignore it because they don't want to get into an altercation with a raging dick head. This tme he said the wrong thing to the wrong person, and things didn't go how they usually do.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
While I think the racists got what they deserved, I also thinking getting out of your car to brawl on the freeway is a terrible and dangerous thing to do, and sets a bad example for the kids.
The kid can learn that it's ok to fuck racists up and realize that she shouldn't do it on the freeway. Kids aren't dumb.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017

A lot of fake tough guys in this world

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Aw, the Tweet's gone. I wanted to see a racist get fucked up.

Btw, could someone educate this ignorant Swede on the origin of the term 'beaner'?

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
The kid can learn that it's ok to fuck racists up and realize that she shouldn't do it on the freeway. Kids aren't dumb.

I can't really tell but it looks like the racist dude's kids are watching and someone (in a grey shirt?) from the family filming goes over to them and says something. Not anything bad, looks more like.. stay there? Then the person in the grey comes back.

Bastables

Dec 3, 2017
Aw, the Tweet's gone. I wanted to see a racist get fucked up.

Btw, could someone educate this ignorant Swede on the origin of the term 'beaner'?
Beans are a staple not eaten by WASP's but are a staple south of the USA. Sort of like how the English refers to Germans as krauts because of sauerkraut.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Beans are a staple not eaten by WASP's but are a staple south of the USA. Sort of like how the English refers to Germans as krauts because of sauerkraut.
So it was as simple as that. Didn't realize beans weren't a big thing in other parts of the US. I guess them being relatively common where I live blinded me a bit.
I'm an equally ignorant Brit, but I suspect it's a reference to food ingredients.
I suspected the same, but I felt like it was a weird thing to use as a racist insult. I mean, shaming someone for eating beans is a really weak thing to cling on to. Then again, racism is for the weak.

Cheers to both of you for the info!

Oct 26, 2017
People are talking shit ITT about not needing to be aggressive, but I honestly would love to see some of you clowns try to defend yourselves by being passive when you have racist assholes being derogatory and physically aggressive towards you.

Yes, violence should never be the first option, but if someone is about to come after you and is clearly influenced by racism, good luck protecting yourself by "staying in the car."

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm an equally ignorant Brit, but I suspect it's a reference to food ingredients.
Beans are a tasty food that racist gringos (white Americans in this context) like to associate with Mexicans or anyone they believe to be Mexican. Hence "beaner". Regardless of the fact that white people eat plenty of beans themselves, they think we like live off beans on a far too regular basis. Personally, I mean, they're good. Who the he'll doesn't like beans in some form? Any beans.

Bastables

Dec 3, 2017
So it was as simple as that. Didn't realize beans weren't a big thing in other parts of the US. I guess them being relatively common where I live blinded me a bit.

I suspected the same, but I felt like it was a weird thing to use as a racist insult. I mean, shaming someone for eating beans is a really weak thing to cling on to. Then again, racism is for the weak.

Cheers to both of you for the info!
It's stupid as " Mexican" cooking is so popular in the us there are even fast food chains like Taco Bell serving beans and mince. But hey you can never assume racism is rational.