• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Good lord. This is going to be a Parv/Sandra boot.

What a cursed episode lol

Michele. :( Play hard for Parv 👊

Also. Only like 6 minutes for the Dakal tribal??

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Thanks. I hate it.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017

Fischbach with the great reminder. Sandra was turning a dead idol into fire tokens. It just happened to bite her in the ass.

EPISODE 6 HIDDEN ADVANTAGE TRACKER

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
HIDDEN ADVANTAGE TRACKER (after 6 episodes)

IMMUNITY IDOLS

Kim (immunity idol); other people who know of its existence (Sophie)
Sophie (immunity idol); other people who know of its existence (Sarah)

OTHER GAME ADVANTAGES

Jeremy ("get out of tribal free" card - can only be used until Final 10); other people who know of its existence (Michele)
Sarah ("steal a vote" ability); other people who know of its existence (Tony)

WASTED ADVANTAGE

Parvati ("idol nullifier"; torch snuffed without being utilized)

FIRE TOKEN TRACKER (after 6 episodes)

Total in Play = 23 (-1 from last week; spent on peanut butter by Tyson)

Michele = 4
Natalie (on EOE) = 4
Nick = 2
Yul = 2

Parvati (on EOE) = 0
Rob (on EOE) = 0
Sandra (on EOE) = 0
Sarah = 0
Tyson (on EOE) = 0

Everyone else has 1.

Hadrian

Dec 20, 2017
Every episode hurts, but this episode really hurt. Now that most of the main threats are out, now it will be time to see how everyone plays.

I'm not sure if playing both idols was best for Denise but it was savage to take out Sandra like that. Even if Sandra probably would have been a good shield and ally for her later.

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018
I wish next episode was the merge. I don't want to lose anymore people pre merge. There's a few I'd be okay with, but I like most of them.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Denise was a legend before this episode btw
Denise was a legend after becoming the first and ONLY Survivor winner to attend tribal council in every episode of her season and win.
That's a feat I expect will NEVER be equalled.

But, you know, now she has taking out the Queen with her own idol to add to her resume as well. Because, apparently, some folks never respected her game the first time around. Fools, the lot of them.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Denise was a legend after becoming the first and ONLY Survivor winner to attend tribal council in every episode of her season and win.
That's a feat I expect will NEVER be equalled.

But, you know, now she has taking out the Queen with her own idol to add to her resume as well. Because, apparently, some folks never respected her game the first time around. Fools, the lot of them.

I respected her.

Now I'm just salty lol.