• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon Prime only has 1, 3, 12-28 (2, 4-11 show as unavailable). Hulu has them all until 34. The only problem with Hulu is that some seasons are missing episodes (asume due to rights issues) for example season 2 is missing episode 11 and season 4 is missing episodes 1-2.

Maybe consider doing a CBS All Access trial when you have a week of free time to steamroll through the seasons/episodes not on the others you listed to clear out your backlog. Then just cancel before you're charged.

Oct 28, 2017
just in case .. last reminder to update your rosters. Two tribal councils in one episode tonight!

Well this sucks. I only caught up last night after missing two weeks of episodes and I just realized I must have done my roster swap incorrectly at the merge. I was betting on David or Kelly making it deep and neither of them are on my roster. The rest I didn't feel strongly about but I'm fairly certain I must have put all the players I wanted outside of my draft and all the players I wanted inside of it.

Disappointing. Anyway I subbed in my 5 active players and now I can sit back and ignore the site for the rest of the season since there are no meaningful decisions. It's ridiculous that I can't swap out people who got eliminated during tribe swaps. Oh well!

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Well this must be a double boot episode because here's an immunity challenge 5 minutes into the episode.

Oct 25, 2017
Wardog: "We've voted together every vote! Come with us!"

Wentworth: "Hey, we might not keep voting together, so come with us!"

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Will people get off their asses and try to stop Wardog or are they gonna let him walk to the final three? Lol

Oct 25, 2017
Will people get off their asses and try to stop Wardog or are they gonna let him walk to the final three? Lol

I mean, does Wardog have a single ally right now? There are people who might be willing to work with him for a vote or two, but he has no long term alliances, no idol, and he might be the worst challenge performer since Dan from Nicaragua.

Pointed out by someone else- it was useless this TC because as the target of the revote, a 5-5 tie would go 4-3 on the revote against her.

Still, holy shit.

Yeah, it wasn't going to save her, but revealing it to Ron was a gamble in terms of possibly giving him a reason to vote her out and keep it. I'm not sure I would have been willing to make that move in her spot.

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Wardog is going to have a rough time to get to final 3. He is the type of player that should try to keep big threats in the game to protect himself.

Still very interesting season so far, but probably going to have a lame final 3 with Ron, Aurora and Lauren, or something like that.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Wardog is just awful at these challenges. At least he had the excuse of the butterfly in the one though.

That first challenge was pretty evil. The other was a good one.

It's not surprising who was voted out. It's been a long time coming. People are letting Wardog dictate the game, and he's not even that smart.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
This season is really dull. The whole tribe that Joe carried past those early tribal councils are a bunch of dopes.

Only have any respect at all for Wardog and Lauren among the remaining non-exiled players.

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I think Victoria is also good, but she has no game to play in her current position after the meltdown tribal from last week.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Kiiiiinda feel like it was slightly a bad move on Ron's part. He voted opposite his closest ally who has already been shown to overreact, he was hand given his way to out-manoeuvre the power 3 and he had ammo on Wardog to even get him out this vote. He had so many option and he chose the one that was basically dictated to him and likely screwed him at the same time.

OP
OP
SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
I'm scanning through these comments about who everyone thinks will win, and I'm kind of shocked at what I'm seeing.

I mean.. Rick is clearly winning this, right? I think Lauren is the red herring.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
I'm scanning through these comments about who everyone thinks will win, and I'm kind of shocked at what I'm seeing.

I mean.. Rick is clearly winning this, right? I think Lauren is the red herring.
Seems like it, doesn't it? Though by the end, this may ultimately lean more toward one of those "the story of how [someone] lost" seasons (e.g., with Wardog or Rick akin to Stephenie in Guatemala or Russell in Samoa) and less "the story of how [someone] won" (if it is Lauren, Julie, Victoria, Gavin, or some EoE scrub who takes it). I really have no idea, at this point.

Last edited:

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't see WarDog making the finals because he's a huge threat and worse than David at Immunity Challenges.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will admit that I never expected the remaining returnees to be voted out on the double tribal episode. I for sure though Aurora would be one of them.

Oct 28, 2017
I will admit that I never expected the remaining returnees to be voted out on the double tribal episode. I for sure though Aurora would be one of them.

It's funny that they both found success whenever their interests aligned and they voted together. As soon as they turned against each other, which was like every other episode, bad things happened. They should have never gunned for each other post-merge.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Wardog layin low to make the final 7 or whatever then he'll remove the sandbags and win every immunity challenge out to the end of the game

Oct 28, 2017
Wardog layin low to make the final 7 or whatever then he'll remove the sandbags and win every immunity challenge out to the end of the game

This would be believable if not for the fact that his tribe early was complete trash and he desperately wanted not to go to tribal again.

I do wonder why he's so bad at everything. He's studying to be an attorney, so you'd think at the very least he'd have learned the logic puzzles.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Posted without comment.

GUh3bP5.gif

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
That does not sound like a positive addition to the show. I'd rather these players figure it out themselves. On the other hand, both of these two players are likely to advise their mentees to backstab so maybe it'll work out for the best.
This really does scream "Jeff can't actually tell people to make big moves so here's these two to do it instead."

Also gets them on location for 40.