• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Surveillance footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein's cell at the troubled Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt has gone missing, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Swergold admitted nobody can find the footage of the outside of the cell the multimillionaire perv shared with accused quadruple murderer Nick Tartaglione during a hearing in White Plains District Court. Tartaglione, a former Briarcliff Manor cop, faces the death penalty for the alleged murders in a drug deal gone bad.
Bruce Barket, an attorney for Tartaglione, confirmed the stunning revelation that the footage was not preserved. The Manhattan U.S. Attorney's Office declined comment.
Tartaglione's attorneys filed a request for the footage to be retained two days after Epstein's unsuccessful suicide attempt on July 23, Barket said.
"It is on the surface troubling," Barket said. "I'll reserve judgement until I've found out more details."

Barket said that Tartaglione has still not been questioned about Epstein's suicide. Multiple probes are underway about how Epstein managed to kill himself in the federal lock up.
edit: to be clear this is about his first suicide attempt.
It's so weird how these things simply keep happening. 🤔

Last edited:

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
ugh, lame conspiracy spam.

edit: original thread title was "Don't let the impeachment news distract you from the fact that Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself"

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
469.gif

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was going to be a joke thread based on the meme this has become. Epstein is gone and the world is a better place for it since he isn't abusing minors anymore, regardless of the supposed conspiracy.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
"It is on the surface troubling," Barket said. "I'll reserve judgement until I've found out more details."

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
Both times conveniently, so painfully obvious there is high level fuckery going around

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
Of course! Waiting for the it was all perfectly timed and a coincidence detractors to arrive.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
Such a coincidence of timing for the news to break when Trump is being impeached!

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
Of course the prosecutors reveal this an hour before the impeachment vote. Can't have it getting too much attention and make people lose trust in our sham of a justice system. Maybe even get people wondering if Sandra Bland didn't kill herself either.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Read the article, people.
"Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism."

Even anonymoX fails me. What did we miss?

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
It's incredible (and incredibly depressing) that there is clearly a global sex trafficking operation involving some of the most elite members of religion and government, and yet nobody really gives a shit. Where the fuck are our elected representatives on this?

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
It's incredible (and incredibly depressing) that there is clearly a global sex trafficking operation involving some of the most elite members of religion and government, and yet nobody really gives a shit. Where the fuck are our elected representatives on this?
Theres plenty of reasons to think that Epstein was working for intelligence agencies to procure blackmail material.

Ghislaine has hinted that he was working for the CIA. Her dad sold surveillance software (PROMIS) to many international intelligence agencies, and she took over his empire when he died under mysterious circumstances.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It was confirmed that a significant portion of the global elites were involved in a secret pedophile ring, and the world basically just shrugged as they very obviously murdered the ringleader, a man who could have testified against them.

We live in Hellworld.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It was confirmed that a significant portion of the global elites were involved in a secret pedophile ring, and the world basically just shrugged as they very obviously murdered the ringleader, a man who could have testified against them.

We live in Hellworld.

Lol, he was never going to testify against anyone. Why would he? He was going to jail forever no matter what. And nothing has stopped because he isn't needed to continue any investigating.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I was originally on the "he did kill himself insofar he was given the opportunity by the billionaire pedos who propped him up" train because it's cleaner than sending someone to kill someone who was going to die in jail anyway but all this broken cams and missing footage nonsense really does make think that they were brazen enough to straight up murder him and they're covering it up badly.

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Don't mind me just stealing a joke from Something Awful:

BREAK MY NECK INTO PIECES

I MISS MY RAPE RESORT

SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING

NO FOUL PLAY I JUST DID IT BY KNEELING

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017

They found the footage. And it was the footage of his first suicide attempt that took place weeks before his death, which Epstein copped to and at no point acted as if someone had tried (and failed) to kill him.

This is how conspiracies spread. Through stupidity, misinformation, and wilful ignorance.

He still didn't kill himself though.

And yes, there is a lot of willful ignorance to around these days, that is for sure.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

They found the footage. And it was the footage of his first suicide attempt that took place weeks before his death, which Epstein copped to and at no point acted as if someone had tried (and failed) to kill him.

This is how conspiracies spread. Through stupidity, misinformation, and wilful ignorance.

You're contradicting the article in the OP and the entire point of the lawsuit seeking this video
The Daily News previously reported that Tartaglione claimed to have saved Epstein's life after the pedophile perv tried to hang himself. Epstein reportedly claimed that Tartaglione attacked him.

at any rate the oddest part about all of this is that Tartaglione is fighting this battle to try to save himself from the death penalty in a state that hasn't killed anyone in over 50 years and has no plans to

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
It's almost funny that this conspiracy seems to be the thing that has brought liberals and conservatives together. Both of them want this solved.

Because both think Epstein had info that would smear the other.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
It's almost funny that this conspiracy seems to be the thing that has brought liberals and conservatives together. Both of them want this solved.

Because both think Epstein had info that would smear the other.
If Epstein ever got to (and was convinced to) talk, guarantee a bunch of liberal and conservative darlings would be going down. Now they get to walk free. It's truly disgusting, especially given how much distrust it casts on anyone who's ever been around him for a significant amount of time even if they weren't privvy to or engaging in his wrongdoing, doubly especially for the victims who will never see justice. Then again, look at the adult alleged victims of Trump and Clinton. Shut down and forgotten. And to add, the child victims of Kevin Spacey as well. Perhaps whoever was involved would end up outed but nothing would happen to them...