• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you play a game reccomended by THE Archie Andrews?

• Hell Yes. Who better to judge video games than a 40's comics character?

• Nope, Jughead probably has better taste.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Comics star Archie Andrews turns 80 this year. He's been many things including a spy and a superhero, to name a few. But he's also a game reviewer.
EUcaXNW.jpg

Sadly, this is the only game I can find that has been recommended by Archie. Which makes me think, is a game even good enough if it's not recommended by Archie Andrews himself? Like what are we even doing in the industry?

So please, fellow ERA members, help me find more games that would be recommended by Archie.

Please don't lock, we can have some fun on a Saturday night, right?

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
I just saw the poll

Jughead, telling you why dark souls 2 is his favourite souls game.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I want to know more about the Archie endorsement. Seems like that would be one hell of an interesting behind the scenes story.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I want to know more about the Archie endorsement. Seems like that would be one hell of an interesting behind the scenes story.

My first thought is maybe this is a comic ad, since Archie published stuff like Sonic in addition to, you know, Archie. And this was just some kinda test run marketing thing?

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
My first thought is maybe this is a comic ad, since Archie published stuff like Sonic in addition to, you know, Archie. And this was just some kinda test run marketing thing?
Could be. It's just so weird between the game, it being the only one ever, and most importantly as someone who has been reading comics since the early eighties up until the updated book and Sabrina and other alternate takes and then Riverdale no one gave a shit about Archie and he only had mindshare because of those drugstore/grocery magazine rack digest collections.

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
I really need that recommended seal in a bigger resolution for reasons

I like how the original box has a space the size of an Archie recommended seal, like it was totally intended

51V-HzuL6L._AC_.jpg

Last edited: