• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Yep, 900+ upvotes in 30 minutes for a legitimate call to war. It's honestly scary.

ysKtxDk.png
I would love to see these idiots try to fight our military. See how long this "rebellion" lasts.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
What is the one they won, by the way? I never even caught what it was. Things move so fast.

It was something in Pennsylvania I believe. I don't remember exactly but I think it had to do with some ballots that were correctly dealt with anyway. More of a hollow victory since they were already doing what the suit wanted lol

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"This was actually a victory. This was only the Supreme Court of the United States of America. We are taking this to the Supreme Court of the Galactic Federation in the underground Mars bunker." Trump (probably)

He hasn't tweeted. Someone should call a paramedic

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
What is the one they won, by the way? I never even caught what it was. Things move so fast.
If I remember right it was a single case in PA during the start of the election that just allowed them to have observers be closer to the counting stations or something like that. Basically some kind of procedural formality that amounted to nothing.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
NAME AND SHAME every single Republican asshole who supported this shit.

That's the problem - the vast majority of Congressional Republicans overtly and strongly support this shit, so it's easier to assume they all do and act accordingly.

In the case of Thomas and Alito, I at least understand their motivation since they're both Constitutional traditionalists and feel that all state v state cases should be heard no matter what, but they're also able to realize that the case itself is absurd and would have voted against it anyway. I can't blame them too much for that.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Are these nazi larpers going to do shit? Feels like they threaten war and sEcEsSiOn every time things don't go their way, but also all of them are massive cowards.

Regardless, hopefully donald.lose goes on a downward spiral and gets taken out.
Many of these people live very normal comfortable lives with their families so most likely not. They will beat the drum about insurrection and armed revolt and freak out on the internet then go back to watching Last Man Standing.

My parents are like this. Full on QAnon deep state fascist freaks. But they go to work every day at their jobs, go to sleep every night in their beds, and don't suffer any conscious injustice at the hands of anything at all. It only takes one maniac to start shooting of course, but for most people this is a LARP they believe in but will never act in because there is zero reason to do so in their actual lives.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
So I guess the judges Trump appointed, a third of the court, they must be part of the deep state too now lol

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
So I guess the judges Trump appointed, a third of the court, they must be part of the deep state too now lol
i have already seen, more than once, calls that theyre actually mitch mcconnell's and the federalists society's judges and that they should "be first" because they didn't love trump

ill leave what they should "be first" in up to your imagination

4CornersTHSA

Jun 13, 2019

Please proceed, fuck sticks. Watch every major American and international corporation get the fuck out of dodge with the quickness. Hope you like being a third world country, Y'all Qaida. So long as the folks with brains and hearts are able to leave too, you can take the rest of the MAGAts with you and pound sand.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Many of these people live very normal comfortable lives with their families so most likely not. They will beat the drum about insurrection and armed revolt and freak out on the internet then go back to watching Last Man Standing.

My parents are like this. Full on QAnon deep state fascist freaks. But they go to work every day at their jobs, go to sleep every night in their beds, and don't suffer any conscious injustice at the hands of anything at all. It only takes one maniac to start shooting of course, but for most people this is a LARP they believe in but will never act in because there is zero reason to do so in their actual lives.
👏 👏 👏

My favorite is the guy typing "HERE WE GO" in all caps. As if he did anything besides keep scrolling the internet. Motherfucker didn't even stand up after hitting post. 😂

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
This is almost certainly going to make the fucking pieces of shit coming to DC tomorrow even more violent. I fucking hate these people.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you Donald Trump for identifying hundreds of seditious traitors in positions of power all across the country

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the next grifting cope is. We've gone through a new one daily since the election.