• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Makes perfect sense in context and would definitely be an example of age discrimination. Is there any hope that SCOTUS' decision might result in the law changing such that people below the age of 40 could sue for it?

Oct 27, 2017
In this case, yes it absolutely amounts to discrimination. It's fine to joke I guess, but in a professional environment there are lines that shouldn't be crossed.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
yeah it is, and yeah I am fine with it. Its the generation that F'd the rest of us and is actively still trying to.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Yes, saying out loud "I'm not considering the candidate because they are young/old/male/female/black/white/Christian/Muslim" is illegal in all 50 states. LGBT, ymmv.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Unrelated and completely off-topic, but I'm curious about your username. Is it to do with Zomba records or Zomba, Malawi, or something else entirely?

Unrelated, a random one off bad guy in Outlaw Star was called Zomba and I thought the name was cool as a kid so took it.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Shit all over millennials from their parasitic and privileged position, get called out and use said position to play the victim hood card. Way to go full circle.

Oct 25, 2017
If you got angry at the title you need to read the story
If you got angry at the story then you need to check yourself, it's perfectly reasonable in context to ask this

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
Reminder that this is the trash can that ruled that it was impossible for policy to be racist when the underwriter's manual in Chicago stated that property value decreased according to how many black people lived in the area.