• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
1*L28BgLeV9bs6SzZJUf7N9g.jpeg

While we have a beloved NBC comedy nearing its end this TV season, let's not forget the other veteran making its return tonight. Superstore is poised to continue its role as the comedy anchor and critical darling of the channel.
Come join the gang once more as they battle their greatest foe yet: automation.

Superstore airs Thursdays at 8/7c on NBC.

Last edited:

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
First episode aired about 4 hours ago, BTW. I watch on Hulu, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow, but I'm pumped.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It was a good opener, I really don't know how they're gonna settle the Mateo stuff other than some hail-mary loophole that they manage to find on the security tapes.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
VanWinkle thanks for making the OT. I'll watch both but just post in here until they get merged. Solid premiere episode.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
This show is the most Parks & Reaction Season 3 thing I've ever seen besides Parks & Reaction Season 3.

"I couldn't get her to finish her breakfast soda."

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
source.gif

Just a Big Bang Theory exile free from the show finally getting the opportunity to watch this show.

Kronotech

Oct 28, 2017
I'd love to start watching this show but need some comparisons. What's a couple shows that this one might be like? And please don't say Big Bang Theory.

Deleted member 43

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Easily one of the best sitcoms in a long, long time. Was shocked how much I liked it in the first season, and it just keeps getting better.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to start watching this show but need some comparisons. What's a couple shows that this one might be like? And please don't say Big Bang Theory.
My first thought is Parks and Rec but I think others might be able to make some other comparisons. I don't think it is anything close to being like what Big Bang Theory was like

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
God, this show is a fucking comedic masterpiece, it's fucking hilarious.

"Do you think she's planning to Gone Girl Sandra?"

"I think she'd have to Gone Girl Jerry."

"What's the one with the girl on the train?"

"The Girl on the Train"

"Right, maybe she's gonna do that to Sandra."

"Put her on a train?"

--

"The list came from the internet! The international network!"

"Yeah b--, that's not.."

--

"Umm, so before when you said it was good to see me, I should have told you, it was good to see you too."

"Oh...OK, well, talk to you later."

"When?"

"What?......"

"When do you think we'll talk later?"

"I---I dunno buddy.."

"Buddy...."

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
God, this show is a fucking comedic masterpiece, it's fucking hilarious.

"Do you think she's planning to Gone Girl Sandra?"

"I think she'd have to Gone Girl Jerry."

"What's the one with the girl on the train?"

"The Girl on the Train"

"Right, maybe she's gonna do that to Sandra."

"Put her on a train?"

--

"The list came from the internet! The international network!"

"Yeah b--, that's not.."

--

"Umm, so before when you said it was good to see me, I should have told you, it was good to see you too."

"Oh...OK, well, talk to you later."

"When?"

"What?......"

"When do you think we'll talk later?"

"I---I dunno buddy.."

"Buddy...."
The whole Jerry-Garret thing was hysterical.

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for pointing me here. Excited to watch the new eps!! One of the best comedies in TV for me right now. Also just saw that the actress for Myrtle died. :(

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
"He was 400 pounds when he got it, but then he got a parasite from the lake."

"....what?"

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Sandra saying those girls looked like they were from Euphoria was great.

I guess even though Mateo doesn't work there anymore, I guess he will continue to hang out in the store.

Mechashiva

Jan 7, 2018
She was supposed to be 17 when the series started so whatever her age is now depends on how much time has passed since, I assume she's at least 19.
It's pretty much real time. I know Jonah has been there at least three years. Also, Dina loving the racist bbq lady's sunglasses is one of the funniest things mentioned on this show.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Glenn pretending to be Dinah's dad was the best bit from the last episode.

Also wild seeing Garret clean shaven.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I like how the union storyline is going. Nice cameo from the leading role from One Day at a Time.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
C/S on the union stuff.

Good to see Kelly again and the matching costumes bit with Jonah.

Mateo/Cheyene continue to make for a great pair.

Glenn breaking out the haunted house was great.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
I get mad about this show because I have to wait a week to watch it, I would love to watch an endless supply of episodes of this show.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Bo was off the show for so long, I thought maybe they didn't plan on him making another appearance.