• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
Got around to the season finale with the girlfriend via Hulu.

That was a fucking bomb drop of an ending, but beyond the actual text of the situation, I am really...happy isn't the right word, but it's the best I can do, that a network sitcom seriously tackled the issue with ICE and didn't play it for straight-up laughs or dismissal but committed to showing how horrible it would be. The scene between Mateo and Cheyenne is utterly heartbreaking in how it portrays even the best-case scenario, and Dina's breakdown about, for once, being unable to do anything even with all her resources really resounds.

Just finished the season, and I agree with this.

Really sport the way they handled the subject matter. This shoe is very strong and it's a shame it doesn't get more discussion here.

Oct 25, 2017
That finale was great and heartbreaking. This show does a really good job about tackling these issues in meaningful ways. They don't shy away from them.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
superstore_2206_v1.jpg

superstore_2370_v1.jpg

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I became a believer this summer. Binged through the whole thing. Waiting for season 5. As someone who worked retail for a long tome, I can relate to so much stuff lol

OP
OP
VanWinkle

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
NEW THREAD FOR SEASON 5

I would put more effort into the OT, but honestly, what's the use? We have like 10 people at most watching it, and it doesn't really matter anyway. Let's just watch and enjoy as our small group. Can't wait to watch the premiere.

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
This has been my 2nd favorite comedy series, after Schitts Creek.

So I guess this will be the last season I can stream before it moves to NBC's streaming service?

I am not paying for yet another service.