• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Good to see them sticking with Amy training for manager, although I do wonder how it will work when she probably does become one.

Every-time I saw Marcus on the show, he reminded me of Ike Barinholtz, just looked it up and they are brothers. So that explains that.
Yup, I looked him up for that reason too.
That shower shit joke feels like it was lifted right from this forum lol
Indeed, the smashing it down the drain part especially reminded me of a post here. It all made me suspicious that one of the writers lurks around these parts.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Yikes !! at what Cheyene did to Marcus' back.

Garrett letting Dina's birds go and getting "Monster's Ball" sex in return, smh . Haven't had takis in a minute.

Antonio Lasagna stuff with Sandra was great.

Glenn doesn't want to be manager anymore . Could pave the way for Amy to take his spot.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Yeah, the tattoo and shit mashing down the drain had us in stitches. We had to pause. Very rare that jokes deliver that well, this show getting gud again.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Looks like my Amy manager hunch panned out. The actor who played Blaine looked familiar, but I couldn't place where I've seen him before. Kinda like Garret not being able to remember Gary Oldmam until the end.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Pretty good episode with Amy as the new manager.

Lol @ Mateo promoting himself and Dinah hiring a prostitute to break up Jonah/Amy.

DiscoThunder

May 7, 2019
The humor in the first episode of season 4 was not up to par with earlier seasons. Does it get better during the season?

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Amy/Jonah's poor plan backfiring.

Garrett got busted in the worst way.

Glenn throwing away those old baseball cards and comics hurt my soul.

BlueScrote

Oct 25, 2017
Low key one of my favorites moments in this season is how much Marcus is paid followed a couple episodes later that he is homeless.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
No idea how they get Mateo out of this in any meaningful way for him to remain on the show as a regular.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Loved in the show that Amy's dad was the same actor who played her dad in Ugly Betty. And now her UB sister appears as a boss in the show.

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
Got around to the season finale with the girlfriend via Hulu.

That was a fucking bomb drop of an ending, but beyond the actual text of the situation, I am really...happy isn't the right word, but it's the best I can do, that a network sitcom seriously tackled the issue with ICE and didn't play it for straight-up laughs or dismissal but committed to showing how horrible it would be. The scene between Mateo and Cheyenne is utterly heartbreaking in how it portrays even the best-case scenario, and Dina's breakdown about, for once, being unable to do anything even with all her resources really resounds.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Wow, can't believe that ending. I thought surely they'd never let him get caught like that.
Pretty brave showing just how horrible it is.

Got around to the season finale with the girlfriend via Hulu.

That was a fucking bomb drop of an ending, but beyond the actual text of the situation, I am really...happy isn't the right word, but it's the best I can do, that a network sitcom seriously tackled the issue with ICE and didn't play it for straight-up laughs or dismissal but committed to showing how horrible it would be. The scene between Mateo and Cheyenne is utterly heartbreaking in how it portrays even the best-case scenario, and Dina's breakdown about, for once, being unable to do anything even with all her resources really resounds.

Yes, agreed.