• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Weird to see this color grading ... don't even look like the same happy superman from Supergirl

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always liked how Lois got first billing in Lois & Clark

MV5BZTU1ZGFjNzEtZWYzZC00ZmI0LTg2NmMtN2YyNTY4YzhlODIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_.jpg

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Really just copied Snyder's homework as far as the aesthetics go. I completely tapped out of the arrow verse but that seems fun/looks like it has more of a budget than their other shows.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
Any indication if this will have higher budget and quality than other shows in CWverse since its friggin Superman?

Antoo

May 1, 2019
I also need to see more to know if this level of budget will remain for the rest of the show. Some CW shows do this, such as Riverdale, where the first episode of the show looks fantastic and it's all downhill from there.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I was expecting something a little goofier considering how they have portrayed Superman over in Supergirl and the CW crossovers.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Wonder in which indestructable high tech cell under the barn he will lock up all the villains for months and years without ever referencing them again!

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That looks expensive. I don't expect it to look this good for long. They're gonna have to slash the budget.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
don't really expect this to be good but can expect 90% of it to just be shirltess dudes. wouldn't be surprised we see superman fighting shirtless in the first episode.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Any indication if this will have higher budget and quality than other shows in CWverse since its friggin Superman?

It's still a CW show, and one that has to depict various superpowers at that. Don't get your hopes up, especially if it's as long as Flashy/Arrow/Supergirl/Batwoman

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
what the hell, this actually looks solid. This is on the CW? Really?

I was not into this dude and his Party City costume before, but put some money into the production, and suddenly I buy him as Superman

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
I'll give them this much credit; as far as superhero shows go, DC has led the pack and this looks really good.

Gabe323

Oct 18, 2019
Looks like some weird mix of CW and Titansverse camera work. I know the costumes are still going to ruin it all for me.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
That guy playing Superman has a really weird face. His chin seems way lower than it should be. That, or his cheekbones are too high. It looks weirdly unnatural.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They definitely seem to be pushing this like it's a really big deal. I hope it turns out well.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
They also made the premiere 90 minutes and pushed the Flash season premiere a week after.

Edit - Guess it's 2 hours now

Last edited: