• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

The launch of SUPERHOT VR on Oculus Quest is the most successful, compared to Steam, Oculus and PS Store (seperately) so far.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
its such a shame that regular Oculus titles dont mean you also own them for Quest else I would jump at a chance to get it once SteamVR could be an option for the launcher.

Deleted member 54320

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 28, 2019
London
Makes sense. I've had the Quest for a little while now and this is the one game I keep coming back to. Finished it twice already.

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX
Its incredible on the Quest. I played a lot of it on PSVR but it felt very limited. Many times I couldn't even reach items because it was out of view of the camera.
Being able to legit get down on the ground and peak over or around cover and get some shots out feels really awesome

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I hope this a sign that the Quest is taking off .

I really enjoy mine - need to pick up SUPERHOT tonight

ClarkusDarkus

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah having that extra room to move around with the better controllers felt way better than when i played my PSVR version. Pretty much a must buy game to be fair regardless what headset you use.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
My favorite game on Quest so far. I enjoy it much more than the "main" version of the game. It's probably the best game yo make the case for roomscale movement as well.

Haven't tried Robo Recall yet. It'd have to be amazing to supplant Superhot's position.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
I'm hoping for some summer sales then I will buy so many things. I only have Beat Saber so far.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Owned it on Vive before but being Room-scale and moving around makes being tethered even worse. So I finished it for the first time on Oculus Quest and it has been flawless. The game is short and I don't think they have implemented the throwing trajectory very well but it's still an early VR standout. Instant pick-up & play and awesome from the first second.

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
Very much deserved. It is a great version of the game that obviously had a lot of work put into it!

OP
OP
Arthands

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What this also indicate is that many people are either double dipping (thus making room scale and wireless a very attractive point) or many new people who buy the game are totally new to VR, which means Oculus Quest has open up VR to even more to the public.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
What this also indicate is that many people are either double dipping (thus making room scale and wireless a very attractive point) or many new people who buy the game are totally new to VR, which means Oculus Quest has open up VR to even more to the public.

Yeah, I am really excited at the prospect of the Quest taking off - here's hoping

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
If this means that team can sustain themselves entirely on VR development profit, that is great news for the industry.

I'd really like to know the numbers

Oct 25, 2017
A wet linoleum floor. Nobody around to play spotter in a close quarters business area at night time, possibly during work hours. Knocking over stuff, signifying an incorrectly set or malfunctioning boundary. Heavy backroom stocking equipment probably everywhere.

This is a pretty risque advertisement. They should probably check themselves just a tad.

gogojira

Oct 27, 2017
I just picked it up, pumped to give it a try. I beat it on PSVR and thought it was pretty bad because of the bad hand tracking and lack of freedom.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I can't wait to eventually play it

because I kickstarter backed the original game, I got the Quest version for free

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
So stoked to see Superhot VR (a superior title to the 2D original) get the continued success it deserves. Really hoping we get a new VR title from the team sometime soon!