• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Supergirl is a strange case in that they clearly have a formula that works, and know it. It was at the top of it's game not only in season 4, but also in the pre-crossover arc of season 2. The commonality was that they centered the show in those periods on themes of aliens as an immigrant class, and really flesh out alien communities in National City.

But the writers don't seem to want to make that show, so they inevitably throw it away to make "CW Shojo" and the quality takes a hit every time.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Glad Winn finally ended up becoming Toyman in the end.

He's gonna be in next week's episode? Since it's the 100th? I imagine there will be a lot of returning characters?

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
When is the Omegahedron going to make a return to create an invisible creature for Supergirl to fight? I could have sworn the device showed up early in the show's run.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
LMFAO they just ejected him with the quickness and then J'onn just casually walking in.

Bruh he sent them to paintball.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
"Hello, Miss Luthor. It's nice to meet you. My name is Kara Danvers, but you may also know me as Supergirl"

"How could you betray me, Kara!?"

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018