• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Lena straight up said Kara broke her heart! That was the most emotional she's ever been!

All couples have fights. Kara will Talk no Jutsu her way back into Lena's heart. hopefully

Realistically I know they're way too attached to the idea of Kara being straight, lol. It's a shame too, because those two really do seem to have great chemistry. And Kara's actual relationships have been train wrecks.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Brainy jumps away from the explosion gets injured in front of his forehead. Physics

Kara really Gaga over her new GF
Showing her crib and her quantum computer.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to assume Lena really didn't give a fuck at that point if Kara caught her stealing, prolly even low-key wanted to so she could finally tell her off
I know this is an old-ass post, but my immediate thought was how she figured she was going to smuggle out something that big and Supergirl not notice? If she let Kara take her back, there's no chance she wouldn't see it. If she just teleported out with it, I'd assume Kara would put it together pretty quickly. Her being an ace reporter and all. Or you know, someone with eyes.

Gonna go ahead and say she wanted to get caught so she had an excuse to tell her off.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
20479.jpg

🤔

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Brainy jumps away from the explosion gets injured in front of his forehead. Physics

Kara really Gaga over her new GF
Showing her crib and her quantum computer.
Me, the entire time she's showing Lena around: "But it's not your fortress.." "But they aren't your confiscated weapons.." "Why are you showing someone where Superman keeps the most dangerous weapons on the planet?.." "But that's not your computer.." "Why the fuck are you letting her use it?.." "Why the hell did you bring her here?.."

Kara's the biggest dummy.

Devil's advocate, maybe the force of the explosion made him land heavily such that his head bounced off the ground.
Only if he dives headfirst into something. You'd have to land at a ridiculous angle to bump the top of your forehead on flat ground and miss the entire rest of your face.

Last edited:

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Me, the entire time she's showing Lena around: "But it's not your fortress.." "But they aren't your confiscated weapons.." "Why are you showing someone where Superman keeps the most dangerous weapons on the planet?.." "But that's not your computer.." "Why the fuck are you letting her use it?.." "Why the hell did you bring her here?.."

😂

Your right it's not even her's

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

Only if he dives headfirst into something. You'd have to land at a ridiculous angle to bump the top of your forehead on flat ground and miss the entire rest of your face.
The show kinda pretends Supergirl is superman sometimes

Its probably why they they sent superman away

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Malcolm Merlyn, Deathstroke, Damien and Nora Dahrk, Black Siren, King Shark, Killer Frost and Emiko all got redemption stories.
I mean Damien and Merlyn's arcs of 'redemption' were or more less they're still bad guys, they just loved their daughters enough to die for them.

On the other hand there's Black Siren... I think technically the only person we saw her kill was out of duress, but the implication was that she killed quite a bit on Earth-2 and like a bunch of cops and enemies of Cayden/Diaz. They straight up redeemed her and let her be a hero. And did Killer Frost actually do anything bad other than some petty crimes lol

No idea how they'll pull off redemption with Alice who actively enjoys killing but we'll see. Lena is fine, she won't kill anyone else other than Lex and that one gets a pass.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I am officially caught up on Supergirl.

This was maybe the best episode this season with one of my least favorite scenes in the Arrowverse. Melissa and Katie acted the hell out of it and it was technically a good scene but the basis for this entire arc is just so poor and unjustified.

Really enjoyed the final scene between J'onn and his brother though.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
cross posting from the DCTV thread

Ok, so Melissa just put out some heavy stuff... There's a video on her Instagram TV of her reading a statement and it's heart breaking,

Wonder who this "he" is? Dude needs to be in jail for what he did to her.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Damn. I don't even know what to say. Fuck that guy.

Just got to the iPhone part. Fuck.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck him then. That whole family sure is something.
Not that Jenner. But yeah. Clear she is talking about him, especially when it is the jealousy thing about her dancing with a colleague.
That explains how good he was at acting jealous of his male costar in that love triangle on Glee. He wasn't acting.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Jesus, I don't know how I feel now about all the talk about their lack of chemistry, it was far worse than that.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Pre-crisis/mid-season finale tonight:

#5.08 "The Wrath of Rama Khan"
MID-SEASON FINALE – Supergirl's (Melissa Benoist) struggle against Leviathan reaches a boiling point as she faces off against Rama Khan (guest star Mitch Pileggi). Meanwhile, as Lena (Katie McGrath) and Hope (Andrea Brooks) work to launch Project Non Nocere, Hope proves to be an invaluable asset to Lena. Marcus Stokes directed the episode written by Lindsay Struman & Jessica Kardos (#508).

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Lena, reminder: Supergirl just told one little lie that is totally reasonable.

Just in case you forgot.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
BTW, I love that DC operates under Star Wars rules.

Like if you don't want an evil kid, maybe don't name him Malefic? lol

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Oh, I was right about Star Wars rules.

"I can save my father. There is still good in him."

LOL