• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
I don't actually watch this show but I do keep an eye on some of its fan communities and the supercorp shippers are pleased as punch so far.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, that asshole British journalist is actually a great guy working in a homeless shelter.
Why do they keep stressing his wife? Isn't he there to flirt with Kara?

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Kara flying into that sewer is probably the funniest thing I've seen on a CW show. It was like a cartoon.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So, as someone who dropped Supergirl after the 1st Season, I randomly decided to watch the first two episodes of the current season on Hulu today. I actually quite enjoyed it & was wondering if it's worth going back to watch all of the previous seasons?

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Kara flying into that sewer is probably the funniest thing I've seen on a CW show. It was like a cartoon.
9DRbRA7.gif

lul

Oct 25, 2017
So, as someone who dropped Supergirl after the 1st Season, I randomly decided to watch the first two episodes of the current season on Hulu today. I actually quite enjoyed it & was wondering if it's worth going back to watch all of the previous seasons?

Watch last season for sure. It's by far the best season of the show. Seasons 2 and 3 are much more uneven.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
There's an episode or three that's good in the second and third seasons but season four is really the only one worth spending a lot of time with.

Oct 25, 2017
S4 so-far(i'm only 17 episodes in atm) one of the best seasons of the Arrowverse shows.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
It's made from Nth metal from Thanagar, obviously :-)
I mean at least last season explain that everyone uses nth metal now lol

I hope that actually comes into play that alien tech and metal is plentiful besides that obvious outsourcing metaphor and you see people use it

People like lena and not shield/argus don't count

Oct 25, 2017
I mean at least last season explain that everyone uses nth metal now lol

I hope that actually comes into play that alien tech and metal is plentiful besides that obvious outsourcing metaphor and you see people use it

People like lena and not shield/argus don't count
You just see some shitheel kids flying past in Nth sleds occasionally and shit

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Episode 2 was fine. I skipped past the James bits. Dude is just taking up space at this point. The secret brother stuff isn't really grabbing me either. We just had a season where J'onn dealt with his dad. I think they should have taken more time off before jumping back into Martian Family Drama. The shithead reporter who's secretly really nice is a tired cliche and I don't really care about his stuff. The Nia and Brainy stuff is fine, but I hope they move beyond the wacky situations cause Brainy doesn't understand how people behave. And I'm not really buying this Lena heel turn. Her thing last season was building humanity up to be equal to aliens and now cause this season's theme is technology, she suddenly decides to brainwash everyone. It's dumb.

This comes across super negative, but I didn't hate the episode. It just kinda existed.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
J'onns stuck in the same loop Kaitlyn/Killer Frost was stuck in on Flash. Forced family drama cause reasons. First girlfriend, then dad, now brother. Can't wait for the random cousin to show up.

They aren't original, at all...

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
J'onns stuck in the same loop Kaitlyn/Killer Frost was stuck in on Flash. Forced family drama cause reasons. First girlfriend, then dad, now brother. Can't wait for the random cousin to show up.

They aren't original, at all...
Next season his greatest villain

Martian villain: WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU......YOU'RE GOING TO BE......GROUNDED
John: .....mom?

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Episode 2 was fine. I skipped past the James bits. Dude is just taking up space at this point. The secret brother stuff isn't really grabbing me either. We just had a season where J'onn dealt with his dad. I think they should have taken more time off before jumping back into Martian Family Drama. The shithead reporter who's secretly really nice is a tired cliche and I don't really care about his stuff. The Nia and Brainy stuff is fine, but I hope they move beyond the wacky situations cause Brainy doesn't understand how people behave. And I'm not really buying this Lena heel turn. Her thing last season was building humanity up to be equal to aliens and now cause this season's theme is technology, she suddenly decides to brainwash everyone. It's dumb.

This comes across super negative, but I didn't hate the episode. It just kinda existed.

Lena is trying to help humanity by providing them with a virtual world free of negative emotions. She's basically overcompensating for her own hurt feelings from Kara lying to her (and probably her messed up family history). Unlike her psychopathic brother she's a misguided villian which means there's hope for her yet.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Yeah this episode wasn't great. Mostly because it's rehashing stuff that's been done before and better. The Lena stuff is interesting but Kara has work issues? Done before. Alex is adapating to a new relationship? Yeah sorry but done with Maggie was much so much more compelling. J'onn is struggling with surprise Martian drama? Done with his dad, and he was played by Carl Lumby vs. J'onn's brother played by literally a little girl. Meh. If the stories had new or interesting twists maybe, but these weren't it.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
So british guy is being setup as a villain or as a love interest?

It is interesting not knowing and seeing it could be both

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The problem is the only people Kara has chemistry with are Mon-El and Lena

they ruined Mon-El and they'll tease but never pay off Lena so where do you go from there

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell happened between last season and this season

It feels they just gotten lazy and repeating the same shit

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so disinterested in Alex's new gf that I honestly forgot her name.

Right now I'm only interested in the Lena stuff, everything else has been meh, and the theme doesn't appear like it'll be as good as last season's

Lmao

What the hell happened between last season and this season

It feels they just gotten lazy and repeating the same shit

To be fair, it's only been 2 episodes. But I won't really be surprised if S4 was a fluke, these Beeboverse shows are very uneven like that

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so disinterested in Alex's new gf that I honestly forgot her name.

Right now I'm only interested in the Lena stuff, everything else has been meh, and the theme doesn't appear like it'll be as good as last season's

Lmao

To be fair, it's only been 2 episodes. But I won't really be surprised if S4 was a fluke, these Beeboverse shows are very uneven like that
...I can't remember either... Fuck.
Her name is "Jimmy's sister".

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chyler is trying, at least, but man, Jimmy's sister needs to be a villain or something because she is cardboard right now.
...I can't remember either... Fuck.
Her name is "Jimmy's sister".

Like I'm not really that person that snarkily forgets a character's name, but damn, I really had to go Google it, apparently it's Kelly.

I still remember last season where I was completely taken aback by her starting a relationship with Alex. All those scenes, just to make her a boring love interest.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New episode tonight!

#5.03 - Blurred Lines
BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TRUST - Kara attempts to mend her relationship with Lena. J'onn J'onzz takes a deep dive into his memories while Kelly tries to help an old friend. Eric Dean Seaton directed the episode written by Lindsay Struman & J. Holtham

fkBOvVXl.jpg