• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I bought mine digital which brings up a point.

Years ago there was a thread on GAF that asked if people buy more physical or digital. Me? I said that I'd go mostly physical and that was true however these past 2-3 years I've gone more digital than physical. The ease of access, quickness and the fact that I didn't need to change the disc really helped me make the change. Sure, if there's sales I'll go more physical but digital's just been better for me.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
It was the top selling game in April on PS4, XBO, and NS. First game to do that since Guitar Hero 3.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
And I suspect games like MK get a considerable bump with the release of the Komplete editions, 'cause assholes like me don't buy until then.

Jamrock User

Jan 24, 2018
What sells more Street fighter 6 or some random piece of dlc Ed boon forced his workers to hastily make in about a week or so.

I love them both.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And I suspect games like MK get a considerable bump with the release of the Komplete editions, 'cause assholes like me don't buy until then.
I think you'll be waiting quite a while rumor is this game is going to have a good 2 possibly 3 years of support.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I don't know if it's recency bias at play, but I'd say it's one of my favorite fighting games ever, and I got into games because of fighting games. Completely deserved IMO.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if it's recency bias at play, but I'd say it's one of my favorite fighting games ever, and I got into games because of fighting games. Completely deserved IMO.
This is the most I've gotten into a fighting game since Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I'm still having fun.

OP
OP
battleborn27

battleborn27

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
I love how fanboys usually say that I get hurt by certain comments, yet they're always the ones being bitter in my threads and going off topic.

This is about Mk11 being a hige success, so say congratz and move on. Not every series has that.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
8 don't play fighting games but I'm delighted to see this do well. Lots of my buddies are big into this.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This thread does not appear to have been created in good faith, so we're locking it. Feel free to create a new thread if a better source is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.