• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Honestly doesn't even surprise me. This was poised to be a huge mega-hit from day one. Shadow dropping it really was the right move, especially considering it's free. Grats to the folks over at Respawn, they deserve it.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
To be fair even if it's only taken in half that amount I imagine the game's already into profit.

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
It's a good game with a lot of neat original touches but I've Stopped playing until they add a Solo mode. Can't get to play with friends much and most randoms quit instead of waiting to be respawned.

The first Battlepass is also a poor (probably rushed) effort.

Hope they sort this out as I much prefer it to Fortnite but at the mo I'd rather just play Fortnite.

Yung Kyubii

Banned
May 12, 2018
Dunno how well it would work with solo, it's clearly designed for squads of 3.

I would rather have a solo horde mode :).

Deleted member 2321

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cool.

I think the fumbled the Battle Pass a bit.

They need to up their cosmetics and Battlepass game if they want to complete with Fortnite.

And if they do ad a solo mode (undecided if they should) it should be a separate thing with an ability-less custom character.