• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
If people want a lot of Capcom characters in Smash so much, then why not ask for something like Nintendo Vs. Capcom (or Nintendo x Capcom)?
Because I can't see Capcom doing another console-exclusive fighting game after SFV, especially on the Switch with the next-gen consoles on the horizon. I'm expecting any fighting games Capcom is working on to be for PS5/Scarlett/PC, so I'm not very optimistic about the chances of Nintendo vs. Capcom happening anytime soon.

The only way I could see Nintendo vs. Capcom happening is if Nintendo foots the bill.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
7keugVY.png

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
All prepped up for live-tweeting! It might be a little unfair to say I'm not expecting the same magic as last year's pre-Smash launch/Joker reveal, especially with all the other cool stuff lined up, but here's hoping to Fighter 5!

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Because I can't see Capcom doing another console-exclusive fighting game, especially with the next-gen consoles on the horizon. I'm expecting any fighting games Capcom is working on to be for PS5/Scarlett/PC, so I'm not very optimistic about the chances of Nintendo vs. Capcom happening anytime soon.
I was envisioning Nintendo vs. Capcom being made by Nintendo rather than Capcom, and being more Smash-like than a traditional fighter (not that I wouldn't also love a Capcom-made Vs. game)

Though I guess that would probably involve using Bandai Namco as the dev like with Smash which would be a bit odd.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I ran out of snacks and soda...

they should hold these closer to when I grocery shop on Sunday mornings

I have to make due with like a dozen Swedish Fish to last me 3 hours

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I just had two friends, who aren't really invested in the gaming scene, randomly ask me who KOS-MOS is. 💀 Gonna be awkward if/when it's not her.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Final Predication: Geno

I dont want him. I don't care about the few dedicated vocal fans that want him.

I just smell it in the air for some reason.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tonight's smash reveal from most likely to least likely

Amaterasu
Kos-mos
Crash
Green Day
Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.