• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
All I will say is to ignore those sprouting fan rules, including the 1 character per company fan rule. Both Dante and Phoenix Wright could get in.
The only thing about publishers is they wouldn't do multiple characters from one publisher in the same pass. Capcom doesn't have a character yet in this fighter pass, so the rule doesn't disqualify them. This is backed up by how most of the Smash 4 mii costumes have returned, but we're missing 4 Capcom ones and 3 Bamco ones, which are presumably being saved for their characters.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, my official gut feeling prediction is there won't be a character reveal today. Thinking about it logically, it makes a lot of sense for there to be one, I mean the timing is right and I don't see why either TGA or Nintendo would refuse. But I'm still predicting against it. I guess my vague feeling is they wouldn't want to do the same thing twice. That's about it.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is, but Kamiya will still probably ignore it.

Look at this puppy.

latest

This puppy cannot be ignored.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Man, I've 100%'d Okami 3 times (PS2/PS3/X1) and got all the trophies/achievements in the latter two, but I had to draaaaag myself to finish Okamiden. I beat it once and it took me about 4 years to do it.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of TGA leaks happening and so far nothing for Nintendo.

Not sure if that's a good or bad sign.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of TGA leaks happening and so far nothing for Nintendo.

Not sure if that's a good or bad sign.

That means...nothing. Bayonetta wasn't leaked before TGAs 2017 and Joker, as well as Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, weren't leaked before TGAs 2018.

I mean, remember when we actually did have Nintendo "leaks" last year with Metroid Prime Trilogy? And look how that turned out.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Suda just retweeted Robin Atkin Downes (voice of Travis) asking if anyone's gonna be watching TGAs.

It's all coming together.

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Since Sakurai briefly considered James Bond so I wonder if he would realize his dream by casting Intelleon in Smash Bros with James Bond-ish moveset.

ovWsCw4.jpg

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Is that Travis? Travis Touchdown for Smash?!
Here is a brand new trailer for the upcoming No More Heroes 3.
Oh...well at least I am looking forward to the game.

KOS MOS?! It's KOS MOS! She's the fighter 5!
Nintendo, Namco and Monolith are pleased to announce a partnership to bring Xenosaga Trilogy Remaster to the Nintendo Switch.
Damn, well I'm sure the fighter is here.

It's Crash! Crashing is coming to Smash!
After many years, here is a brand new entry in the legendary Crash Bandicoot series.
*Anxious breathing*

It's Ryu Hayabusa! He was the final fighter all along!
Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden 4 are coming to the Nintendo Switch next year!
Come on....Smash....

Gordon Free....
The saga concludes when Half-life 3 releases...tonight!
Fuck!

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
I've got my bingo sheet prepared, and I am ready to lose.

Also very excited for them to reveal Putt-Putt for Smash at the end of the show.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I'm going to be watching a different stream while TGA plays in another window at low volume, but I have a banana and a box of Cheez-Its waiting for once the show starts.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
The nice thing about shitposting here 24/7 is I'll still be hyped for other people's faves even if they don't really mean much to me. So there are relatively few options that wouldn't be fun in at least some way, which is chill.

Still no zoomers though

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be very strange to see Geoff and Reggie demoing Ring Fit Adventure together to announce Tipp is coming as a bonus echo fighter, but I'm looking forward to it

GiantBreadbug

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't even conceive of how I would be able to wait long enough to watch the awards in full when I get home in order to experience any Smash reveal organically, so I'm just gonna keep a muted tab open at work and check in on it when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.